Other Entries by Greg A. Toombs (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

JournalJournalMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Greg A. Toombs (from psc cd)
385 since
1/2/2015 12:41:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program is a personal journal program designed for a hostile environment. If you're like me, you cannot stand it when people look over your shoulder. This program automatically enables you to type out your own thoughts or memos and have them written ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MemBrowserMemBrowserMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
390 since
1/2/2015 1:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

This program targets a specific application, and allows you to browse its memory. Writing is also possible. To target an application, place your mouse over its window and press Alt+T. To seek to a specific address, type the hex address in and press "Go." ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pic2TextPic2TextMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
948 since
1/2/2015 12:50:00 AM

By 9 Users

This program takes in an image, and outputs a fixed-width text file that visually resembles the original image as close as possible.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Tomb EncryptionTomb EncryptionMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
669 since
1/2/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 6 Users

This program is my attempt at encryption. It's fairly secure, I think. It's definitely not a professional job, but it'll do. I devised a funky key representation/generation scheme. Check it out! Read the documentation for much more detail on how to operat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++