Other Entries by Josh Nixon (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[\File Exist Algorithms/][\File Exist Algorithms/]C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
6801 since
1/4/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 25 Users

This function will check to see if a file exist in the computer if it doesnt it will return -1 else 0.

[Bitblt To Desktop pure API][Bitblt To Desktop pure API]Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3236 since
1/4/2015 10:34:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a simple example that shows you how to load a picture from a file and create the correct DC for it. From there we just bitblt to the screen.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Creating your own switch using pointer functions][Creating your own switch using pointer functions]C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
2833 since
1/4/2015 2:42:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is program that will allow you to create your own switches using pointer functions.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[Detecting Dos Arrow Keys][Detecting Dos Arrow Keys]C++ (general)Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3491 since
1/4/2015 4:59:00 PM

By 9 Users

This will just show how a person might use the arrow keys in DOS.

[Memory Usage Viewer][Memory Usage Viewer]Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3139 since
1/4/2015 10:28:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is a very simple way to view all memory in the computer. Most of the code is just self explainitory.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^C++ (general)Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3350 since
1/4/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

This program will allow you enter in however many coordinates that you want to plot and connect then to make real cool pictures. I have included 2 examples to show you what i mean. You can specifty each line with a color.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^! Structure Tutorial Funny and Easy to Learn!^^! Structure Tutorial Funny and Easy to Learn!^C++ (general)Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
2277 since
1/4/2015 8:21:00 AM

By 13 Users

This is a nice quick fast stright to the point tutorial on structs for [Beginners]. Its a little humorous so i dont bore any of you so check it out if you need help. :)

^!Using DOS Palettes!^^!Using DOS Palettes!^C++ (general)Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3092 since
1/4/2015 7:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a example to show a person how to use more then 16 colors in dos but not all at once.

A 3d Illusion :) *DOS*A 3d Illusion :) *DOS*C++ (general), UNIX C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
2241 since
1/3/2015 9:55:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a pretty neat effect. You can rotate it on its X and Y axis and it looks like 3d. By holding down the Up or Down button you can see it so to speack animated. ESC EXITS the whole program. By Pressing enter then moving the up or down button again u ...(description truncated)

Convert UPPERCASE STRING to lower case stringConvert UPPERCASE STRING to lower case stringC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1923 since
1/3/2015 8:34:00 PM

By 3 Users

Just what the title says. Convert Upper to lower case.

FallDown (Game) Fun! But not DoneFallDown (Game) Fun! But not DoneC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1918 since
1/3/2015 3:36:00 PM

By 4 Users

If the game gives you a Bgi error just IM me nit3shift. This is a game that i had to make for my last six weeks project for school. I am not done still couple of bugs to figure out. The objective to to move the ball with the arrow keys left and right. blo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Good Ex of Binary SearchGood Ex of Binary SearchC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1868 since
1/4/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an example of Binary Search. Very heavily documented. It allows you to enter in the number that you want to search for and also a number you know that was not in the array.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to return 2 values from a functionHow to return 2 values from a functionC++ (general)Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1264 since
1/4/2015 2:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

Will return 2 values from a function by passing 2 variables by reference.

Jinx Shell  Alpha 2 Support Dos Internet!Jinx Shell Alpha 2 Support Dos Internet!C++ (general)Advanced /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1266 since
1/4/2015 5:05:00 PM

By 18 Users

<html>This is the newest version of Jinx Alpha 2. There are many bugs in this program and some thing seem to be able to do things they can such as clicking oK on message boxes. I am still working on alot this be patient my friends. This version include ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JINX SHELL Alpha VERY COOL!!!JINX SHELL Alpha VERY COOL!!!C++ (general)Advanced /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1921 since
1/4/2015 6:27:00 AM

By 32 Users

This is a very early version of a shell that I am creating. The GUI for is very nice for a dos application. There are varios other things you will be able to do inside Jinx. There are 2 games you can play, and a couple of features already in Jinx itself. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snow ScreenSaver (Snow gathers)  Merry X-MasSnow ScreenSaver (Snow gathers) Merry X-MasC++ (general)Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1312 since
1/4/2015 6:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

A screen saver that lets snow fall on the ground and gather up.

Sweet Dos Window Interface :)Sweet Dos Window Interface :)C++ (general)Advanced /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1277 since
1/4/2015 2:21:00 AM

By 4 Users

Well this project is not nearly done. Its the begining a very primative Mini OS. Since I am not awesome in Win32 api yet i enjoy making these type of things in DOS. It uses the mouse, but can do nothing with it so far. Working on drag and drop right now. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

THREE (D) illusion!THREE (D) illusion!C, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1266 since
1/3/2015 3:52:00 PM

By 2 Users

There is no purpose to this i was just bored today and made it. Makes a cool 3d illusion by moving the arrow keys up and down.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++