Other Entries by Shahab Faruqi (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A password program with a small differenceA password program with a small differenceC++ (general)Intermediate /
Shahab Faruqi (from psc cd)
2270 since
1/2/2015 6:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

Yet another password program!! This one takes into account the backspace key, a feature which i didn't find in the other password programs on this site.

Beginners tutorial to file handlingBeginners tutorial to file handlingC++ (general)Intermediate /
2856 since
1/2/2015 5:26:00 PM

By 22 Users

FILE HANDLING TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS ------------------------------------ This tutorial is intended who don't not a single thing about file handling in C++, one of the most important concepts of any type of programming. I intend to present this tutorial i ...(description truncated)

Beginners Tutorial to FIle Handling2Beginners Tutorial to FIle Handling2C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
1731 since
1/3/2015 12:35:00 AM

By 10 Users

This article contains details about reading and writing structured data, the get and getline functions and more. A MUST for someone just entering programming.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MENU MAKER --- creates menus for your applications.through a wizardMENU MAKER --- creates menus for your applications.through a wizardC++ (general)Intermediate /
972 since
1/2/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

Every time you create a program, in C or C++ you have to waste valuable time plugging in code to create a nice menu using arrow keys and stuff. This program is the answer to that. When you compile and run the program it asks you a few simple questions, it ...(description truncated)

My Computer for DOSMy Computer for DOSC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
1298 since
1/2/2015 11:22:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is the third program in my "for dos" series. It works like my computer but is for dos. Beginners can learn a lot from this code. You can open, delete files create and remove folders, cut copy and paste files and much more. I have explained the whole ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PAINT for DOSPAINT for DOSC++ (general)Intermediate /
754 since
1/2/2015 10:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

Ever had problems loading your picture files in DOS for backgrounds in games etc. This program is an answer for such troubles. You create your own full screen picture files using the mouse, arrow keys etc and load them in DOS without any trouble at all. 1 ...(description truncated)

Plotting sine, cosine and tangential waveformsPlotting sine, cosine and tangential waveformsC++ (general)Intermediate /
667 since
1/2/2015 6:27:00 PM

By 3 Users

This program is part of a larger project; one which involves plotting the curve for any given eqyuation. If someone wants to develop that program jointly with me, or has any useful tip concerning it please email me. Meanwhile check out this program...

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++