Other Entries by theMayor (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Customizable Menu Uses the arrow keys and return keysCustomizable Menu Uses the arrow keys and return keysC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
502 since
1/2/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 3 Users

Need A Cool Menu? Here you go. You can change the text and highlight color in seconds. Though not commented very well it is easy to see what is happining. Made by a begginer for expert programs Please email me and tell me what you think!!

Galaxy FighterGalaxy FighterC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
606 since
1/2/2015 7:03:00 AM

By 19 Users

A fun litter space shooter game. Moving by pressing the arrow keys. Complete with a pretty nice little menu, highscore list, and alot of imagination!! All using an array. This is a must see for begginer. And maybe for advanced programers. If you like it P ...(description truncated)

Generic Keyboard HandlerGeneric Keyboard HandlerC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
343 since
1/2/2015 11:05:00 AM

By 4 Users

Ever needed to detect if the esc key or fkeys or any key to be detected? Well this program will convert chars to int and vise versa. Thus giving you the ability to detect keystrokes. Complete with a small tutorial on how to use this program to your advant ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Kc's Rpg You can actually see your self move!!Kc's Rpg You can actually see your self move!!C++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
522 since
1/2/2015 7:09:00 AM

By 8 Users

this is a fun little rpg. You move about the map by pressing the arrow keys. All made with an array!! You can attack trolls, Gnomes, and humans. Compile the main.cpp and it will work if you go to http://ais.cms.k12.nm.us/~cmerrill/KCRPG.EXE thanks - kc

move a char across the screen using the arrow keys (good for making games)move a char across the screen using the arrow keys (good for making games)C++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
534 since
1/2/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program (well commented) will show you the use of the arrow keys by movng a charachter across the screen. *Note* this program does not have limits so try to stay withing the screen limits. Email me if you''dlike to see boundries put on it!! and dont' ...(description truncated)

mp3 splittermp3 splitterC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
440 since
1/2/2015 9:52:00 AM

By 3 Users

I had a problem when downloading mp3's. With no cd burner or network i couldn't get my mp3's to a friends house. So i made an mp3 splitter. A normal 4.0 mb song could fit on three disks. but it this splitter can support up to 30 mb's. I doubt any song is ...(description truncated)

No Control C PasswordNo Control C PasswordC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
617 since
1/2/2015 7:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a password script. Every charachter the user input it displays a star. the password is kcTHEgreat. Catches Control c (Taught to me by a friend :)) so the only way out is to enter the correct password. If you like and think it's secure put it in y ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++