Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Banking SystemBanking SystemJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
R.Mukunth (from psc cd)
2874 since
1/5/2015 6:45:00 AM

By 3 Users

It will have the customers Account number and an user name as every bank has in the database, even a new account can be created for a new user. It does all the necessary functions like depositing , withdrawal, viewing the transaction,checking the balance ...(description truncated)

Bar Code GeneratorBar Code GeneratorJava (JDK 1.1)Beginner /
Loreno Heer (from psc cd)
1984 since
1/2/2015 7:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

It generates a Graphical EAN Bar Code(like my Visual Basic Bar Code Generator). Sorry but it hasn't currently any documentation and I havent used the switch command because I used the Code from a Bar Code Generator I made for my Palm and this doesnt suppo ...(description truncated)

Basic Library SystemBasic Library SystemJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Asrar Ahmed Makrani (from psc cd)
3620 since
1/3/2015 6:21:00 AM

By 59 Users

A basic library inventory system. Ready to implement. Contains some major modules. vote for it if you like so i can know my standards :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Bluetooth multiplayer game(J2ME)Bluetooth multiplayer game(J2ME)Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Preet Kamal Singh Minhas (from psc cd)
3544 since
1/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

This a 2 player bluetooth car racing game designed for mobile phones with screen resolution 176*208Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Budget ControllingBudget ControllingJava (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Kusno (from psc cd)
2186 since
1/5/2015 4:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

Budget Controlling is my first Java project that I created as my final examination in Java Programming subject at my campus. This program is already complete because contains Master, Transaction, Report and also Users Management functions. I use jcalendar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Building AppletsBuilding AppletsJava (JDK 1.1)Beginner /
Monica Pawlan (Copyright Sun Microsystems Inc) (from psc cd)
1187 since
1/2/2015 6:33:00 AM

By 6 Users

Like applications, applets are created from classes. However, applets do not have a main method as an entry point, but instead, have several methods to control specific aspects of applet execution. This lesson converts an application from Lesson 2 (Build ...(description truncated)

Building ApplicationsBuilding ApplicationsJava (JDK 1.1)Beginner /
Monica Pawlan (Copyright Sun Microsystems Inc) (from psc cd)
2578 since
1/2/2015 6:31:00 AM

By 11 Users

All programs written in the JavaTM language (Java programs) are built from classes. Because all classes have the same structure and share common elements, all Java programs are very similar. This lesson describes the structure and elements of a simple ap ...(description truncated)

Bus Scheduling and Booking  SystemBus Scheduling and Booking SystemJava (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Tobias Ogallo (from psc cd)
4721 since
1/5/2015 12:10:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a better version of incomplite Scheduling system I posted earlier.I've add more functionalities e.g booking process and the scheduling part have been highly improved.More information have been added and it's work quite well.Even though scheduling ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator using sockets, threads and Client Server technologyCalculator using sockets, threads and Client Server technologyJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Saqib (from psc cd)
11002 since
1/3/2015 5:56:00 AM

By 7 Users

This programs shows Client/Server communication (networking)in Java using sockets. Send an expression to the server using the client program. Server will solve the simple expression and send the result back to the client. Also see who else is connected to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cash RegisterCash RegisterJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Nader Chehab (from psc cd)
5333 since
1/4/2015 10:19:00 AM

By 5 Users

The code is a simple java applet that simulates a cash register. It should be very useful for beginners to learn how to design a graphical interface (GUI) in Java. An running sample can be seen here: http://www20.brinkster.com/naderchehab/VinnysBar/index. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 18 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 170 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)