All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 50 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 498 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Port ScannerA Port ScannerJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Adeel Qureshi (from psc cd)
4064 since
1/2/2015 9:35:00 PM

By 8 Users

Keep an eye on the open ports in your local pc. A java written port scanner which looks for the open ports in the given server and logs a report of them.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hosptal ManagementHosptal ManagementJava (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Franklin Bourgia Singh (from psc cd)
3915 since
1/5/2015 3:37:00 AM

By 8 Users

Hospital Management. The administrator can register new employees and give the required rights to them. Room allocation, medicine, prescriptions, payments, etc will be controlled through this. More details: mail to bourgia@gmail.com Web-site : http://comp ...(description truncated)

Stack Queue, and Linked ListStack Queue, and Linked ListJava (JDK 1.4)Beginner /
Mohamed M. Fawzy (from psc cd)
1666 since
1/4/2015 8:24:00 AM

By 8 Users

I created a class of linked list then inherited stack and queue from it, also I use composition for stacks and queue(i.e: not inherited but have object of linked list);

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AA nice calander in statusbar of your browserAA nice calander in statusbar of your browserJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
kapil chowhan (from psc cd)
3097 since
1/2/2015 4:28:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is a very simple java script embeded in html file that display the month, date, year, day, time in hour:minutes:seconds with AM/PM in the status bar of your browser. This is a good stuff for beginers. Enjoy it and rate me please.

E Mail System Client/ServerE Mail System Client/ServerJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4)Intermediate /
egbert (from psc cd)
2195 since
1/3/2015 10:37:00 AM

By 10 Users

This a basic email system that consists of an email server and an email client which can connect to the email server. The system is multithreaded so many email clients can access the server at the same time. The client is currently configured to connect ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A rotating banner script as used by no. of websitesA rotating banner script as used by no. of websitesJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
kapil chowhan (from psc cd)
3473 since
1/2/2015 4:32:00 PM

By 11 Users

A rotating banner as used by no. of websites . You can also do it . Just dounload and see how easy it is ? Enjoy the code and do rate me please.

Checkers Game - Jogo de DamasCheckers Game - Jogo de DamasJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Marcelo Ivan Martin (from psc cd)
7373 since
1/2/2015 5:39:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a work for prog. 5 in the university. This code implements a simple checkers game comunicating 2 computers on a network using sockets comunication. ***DON'T FORGET TO VOTE*** Este um trabalho da disciplina de prog 5. Este codigo implementa um jo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JavaMonopolyJavaMonopolyJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Tom Heagy (from psc cd)
4664 since
1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM

By 11 Users

Full-fledged version of the popular board game Monopoly, this Java version includes full (financial) statistical analysis as well as implementation of the Auction process. Graphics from the actual board game. Supports simple animation.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[   LCD Clock   ][ LCD Clock ]Java (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
Michael Margold (from psc cd)
6012 since
1/3/2015 9:19:00 PM

By 15 Users

Beautiful Lcd Clock applet that accepts 3 parameters: background color,format and blinking enable.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Matrix Code ExampleA Matrix Code ExampleJava (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
Ryan M (from psc cd)
7425 since
1/3/2015 5:36:00 PM

By 15 Users

This is my attempt at a "The Matrix" look alike, i think its pretty good.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 50 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 498 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)