Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Addition of Five Numbers Using Java ServletAddition of Five Numbers Using Java ServletJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake R. Pomperada
2667 since
7/25/2015 3:21:34 AM
Unrated
       Learning to program in Java is a journey not a destination. This program will allow the user to enter five numbers in a form and then it will display the total sum of five numbers using Java Servlet. If you have some questions about programming, about my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Three Numbers Using JSTLAddition of Three Numbers Using JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1140 since
5/29/2016 6:06:27 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote that will add the sum of the three numbers using JSTL or JSP Standard Tag Library. The code is very easy to understand and learn from it. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Two Numbers Using Spring FrameworkAddition of Two Numbers Using Spring FrameworkJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3782 since
5/1/2016 1:04:50 PM
Unrated
       I am very new in Java Enterprise Edition or J2EE programming particularly using Spring Framework. But I find it easy to learn once you have known the basic concepts and principles behind it. I am thankful that there is a video tutorial in YouTube that we ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Age CalculatorAge CalculatorJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4396 since
7/30/2015 1:20:32 PM
Unrated
       I have wrote a simple program that will ask the user its birth month, birth day and birth year and then the program will check and determine the present age of the user. The code uses calendar libraries in Java programming language. If you have some quest ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Alert Dialog Box in AndroidAlert Dialog Box in AndroidJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2193 since
7/2/2016 3:11:23 AM
Unrated
       When I started learning how to create an application in Android I came across of idea to add quit button which allows our user to quit the program within our application in this article I will complete the functionality of our application Sum and Product ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Circle Solver in JSTLArea of the Circle Solver in JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1430 since
5/29/2016 1:49:37 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JSTL of Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area of the circle. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Circle Using ServletArea of the Circle Using ServletJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3034 since
9/14/2015 12:34:01 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a program that I wrote using Java Servlet that will compute the area and the circumference of a circle by accepting the radius size from the user.The program is written in a simple manner that can be useful f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Triangle in JavaArea of the Triangle in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2898 since
9/5/2015 3:08:30 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Java programming language I called this program area of the triangle. What does the program will do is to ask the base and height of the triangle and then it will compute i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average Grade Solver in JSTLAverage Grade Solver in JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1360 since
5/29/2016 1:44:49 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JSTL or Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library that will ask the user to give the grades in different subjects and then our program will compute the average of the five grades and determine whether the student pass or f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average Grade Using One Dimensional Array in JavaAverage Grade Using One Dimensional Array in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5499 since
8/29/2015 1:41:47 PM
Unrated
       In this example I wrote a program that will compute the average grade of the student on his or her several subjects using one dimensional array in Java the code is very simple to understand and use. If you have some questions about programming, about my w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average of Three Numbers in JSTLAverage of Three Numbers in JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1360 since
5/29/2016 1:43:12 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JSTL or Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library that will ask the user to give the number three numbers and then our program will compute the average of the three numbers. The code is very simple and easy to understand. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bubble Sort ProgramBubble Sort ProgramJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake R. Pomperada
3204 since
8/5/2015 1:19:17 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you one of the most common sorting algorithm used in computer science it is called bubble sort. Basically we use sorting to arrange the values in ascending or descending order. What our program does is to ask the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in JSTLCelsius To Fahrenheit Converter in JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1157 since
5/29/2016 1:48:36 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JSTL or Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library that will ask the user to give a temperature in Celsius and then it will convert in Fahrenheit temperature. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Faceb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compare Two Strings in JavaCompare Two Strings in JavaJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2167 since
7/10/2016 1:06:39 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote in Java to compare the two string if they are the same or the first string is greater than the second string or vice versa. One of the things that I love in Java is that there ar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compute the Area of the Circle in JavaCompute the Area of the Circle in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2195 since
10/15/2016 3:54:43 AM
Unrated
       Here is one of the oldest code in Java when I start learning how to program on it to compute the area of the circle in this example I am still using buffered reader in order to accept input values from the user. Add me at Facebook my addressis jakerpomper ...(description truncated)

Consonants RemoverConsonants RemoverJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2400 since
7/18/2015 2:32:35 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that will remove any consonants letters in a word or string in Java. The code is very simple and easy to understand. I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial. If you have some quest ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRUD in JSP AND MYSQLCRUD in JSP AND MYSQLJava (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake R. Pomperada
11252 since
7/18/2015 2:07:23 AM
Unrated
       There are many web scripting programming language in this world one of its based of Java programming language it is called Java Server Pages or JSP. It is entirely based on Java technology to be specific Servlets which interacts together with the web serv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database Connection in JSP and MySQLDatabase Connection in JSP and MySQLJava (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
Jake R. Pomperada
2598 since
7/25/2015 2:27:14 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a code to check whether JSP and MySQL is connected to one another or not. This code is very useful if you want to know if JSP and MySQL are working together. If you have some questions about programming, abou ...(description truncated)

Decimal To Binary Converter in JavaDecimal To Binary Converter in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1525 since
6/25/2016 6:58:00 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given number by the user into binary equivalent. The program is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and ja ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Hexadecimal Converter in JavaDecimal To Hexadecimal Converter in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1717 since
6/25/2016 7:03:29 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given number by the user into hexadecimal equivalent. The program is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Octal Converter in JavaDecimal To Octal Converter in JavaJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1457 since
6/25/2016 6:31:59 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given number by the user into octal equivalent. The program is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and ja ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Factorial of Number Using Java Spring FrameworkFactorial of Number Using Java Spring FrameworkJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1423 since
5/22/2016 4:24:37 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Java Programming language and Spring Framework to get a number from the user and then compute for the factorial number value. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Factorial Solver in JSTL and JSPFactorial Solver in JSTL and JSPJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1663 since
5/29/2016 1:50:57 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote that we ask the user to give a number and then the program will compute the factorial value of the number using JSP and JSTL. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fahrenheit To Celsius Converter in JSTLFahrenheit To Celsius Converter in JSTLJava (JDK 1.5)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1198 since
5/29/2016 1:46:38 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JSTL or Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library that will ask the user to give a temperature in Fahrenheit and then it will convert in Celsius temperature. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Faceb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

First Letter Capital Program First Letter Capital Program Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Intermediate /
Jake R. Pomperada
3348 since
8/4/2015 10:40:34 PM
Unrated
       As I continue my study on Java I have discovered that Java programming language has many built in functions that makes programming much easier and more fun specially we are working with strings. I enjoy every minute working with Java. No wonder there are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 54 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)