Other Entries by Asrar Ahmed Makrani (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

An advanced text editorAn advanced text editorJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
Asrar Ahmed Makrani (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/3/2015 6:20:00 AM

By 12 Users

This is an advanced text editor, more or less like the windows notepad. Its full functionable and ready to implement. please email me if you find any bugs or have suggestions.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Library SystemBasic Library SystemJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
2174 since
1/3/2015 6:21:00 AM

By 59 Users

A basic library inventory system. Ready to implement. Contains some major modules. vote for it if you like so i can know my standards :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Link VB and JAVALink VB and JAVAJava (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
732 since
1/3/2015 3:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

Microsoft has rather finished support for java, its not like last time when we could interface vb with java easily, these days we have to do using some third party softwares that are not free or open source and are complicated to use notforgetting the sys ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Medical Diagnostic SystemMedical Diagnostic SystemJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
5558 since
1/3/2015 6:53:00 AM

By 8 Users

Medical Diagnostic system for heart diseases is an expert system built using java and Knowledgewright by Amzi Inc. It helps to detect wether a person is suffering from a heart disease. The conclusion is calculated after the user answers to some questions. ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)