Other Entries by amarjit singh (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Best and Simplest Ray tracing in Java Part-IIBest and Simplest Ray tracing in Java Part-IIJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
amarjit singh (from psc cd)
7671 since
1/4/2015 9:10:00 PM

By 2 Users

[Best and Simplest Ray tracing in Java Part-II] This is my Second release of ray tracing and this tutorial focus on ray plane intersection.Again different approch are used starting from begining to advanced. In future i also add specular shading,reflectio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Magical Plasma and Plasma Text EffectMagical Plasma and Plasma Text EffectJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
2564 since
1/4/2015 7:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

Amazing Plasma Effect and Plasma text effect. you have seen the plasma effect but not the plasma text effect.Shows you different kind of plasma and plasma text effect.the code is purely written by me but for the html file i use the template definition use ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ray Tracing Basics from begining to AdvanceRay Tracing Basics from begining to AdvanceJava (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2), Java (JDK 1.3), Java (JDK 1.4), Java (JDK 1.5)Advanced /
2449 since
1/4/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 4 Users

[Best and Simplest Ray tracing in Java] I have made enormous search on internet to learn about Ray Tracing but no effort but with the Articel searched and formuale I have come to made a Wonderful Ray tracing Examples with simplest code and present it supp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)