Other Entries by Paul R. Richards (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Encapsulate Access Database routinesEncapsulate Access Database routinesJava (JDK 1.2)Beginner /
Paul R. Richards (from psc cd)
621 since
1/3/2015 3:52:00 PM

By 3 Users

Created a DbSet Class which allows easy JDBC access.

Hex Board Game OO TemplateHex Board Game OO TemplateJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
1934 since
1/3/2015 7:52:00 AM

By 6 Users

Provide an Object Oriented template for hex board game creation. I am tired of reading supposedly object oriented examples that get a mouse click and search all the objects to see which one "Contains" the click point. This is not object-oriented to me.. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Improved! Tree Hooked to DatabaseImproved! Tree Hooked to DatabaseJava (JDK 1.2)Intermediate /
622 since
1/3/2015 12:55:00 PM

By 6 Users

3rd times a charm...<br> Hook a DefaultTreeModel to an Access database. <br> Thanks to Richard Stanford for the DynamicTree. <br>I added the Access database part<br> Enjoy<br> I wonder if I should try to extend DefaultTreeModel to add the A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Test Script GeneratorTest Script GeneratorJava (JDK 1.2)Advanced /
500 since
1/3/2015 5:43:00 PM

By 2 Users

Version 2.1: Create Do178B Level A test scripts from diagrams which contain And gates, Or gates, multiplies, divisors, sums, minus, and variables. I have also have created javadocs located in the doc directory. This code gives the user 5 levels of configu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Java (JDK 1.1)
Java (JDK 1.2)
Java (JDK 1.3)
Java (JDK 1.4)
Java (JDK 1.5)