Date
Submitted
User Rating

Encrypt/DecryptEncrypt/DecryptJavaScript Intermediate /
Heriberto Mantilla Santamaria
2218 since
11/1/2015 3:23:12 AM
Unrated
       This fabulous class encrypts and decrypts any chain of characters, it uses an encryption method without having an exact order neither a fixed size of chain. This class was developed originally by Kelvin C. PĂ©rez for the language VB and implemented in PHP ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Toolbar (JQuery)Toolbar (JQuery)CSS, JavaScript Beginner /
1916 since
11/1/2015 1:27:35 AM
Unrated
       Very simple toolbar using JQueryClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Window (JQuery)Window (JQuery)HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript Beginner /
1994 since
11/1/2015 12:34:58 AM
Unrated
       Using framework JQuery create a very simple windowClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Payroll in JavaScriptPayroll in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4326 since
10/29/2015 2:50:47 PM
Unrated
       A simple payroll program that I wrote in JavaScript to compute the salary of the employee. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pound To Kilogram Converter in JavaScriptPound To Kilogram Converter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1853 since
10/29/2015 2:38:21 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote that will ask the user to enter a value in pound and it will convert into kilogram weight equivalent. The program is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@g ...(description truncated)

Yard To Feet Converter in JavaScriptYard To Feet Converter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1756 since
10/29/2015 2:28:25 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will ask the user to enter how many yards and then our program will covert the value given by the user in yard into its feet equivalent. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Number Generator in JavaScriptOdd and Even Number Generator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3164 since
10/29/2015 2:14:39 PM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote in JavaScript will show you how to create and use one dimensional array as your data structure to accept input values. I called this program Odd and Even Number Generator what does the program will do is to ask the user to ...(description truncated)

Input and Output Using Two Dimensional Array in JavaScriptInput and Output Using Two Dimensional Array in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2001 since
10/29/2015 2:01:47 PM
Unrated
       As my journey in learning JavaScript programming continues I stumble on the idea how to use two dimensional array in JavaScript doing my research on the language itself I discovered JavaScript does not have it's own structure on two dimensional array or m ...(description truncated)

Addition of Three Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array Using JavaScriptAddition of Three Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array Using JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3697 since
10/29/2015 1:52:44 PM
Unrated
       JavaScript is one of the hottest programming language now a days because of the intensive use of the Internet it is very seldom to see a website that does not use JavaScript in one way to another to make a website more interactive. In this article I would ...(description truncated)

Addition of Three Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array Using JavaScriptAddition of Three Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array Using JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4184 since
10/29/2015 1:52:39 PM
Unrated
       JavaScript is one of the hottest programming language now a days because of the intensive use of the Internet it is very seldom to see a website that does not use JavaScript in one way to another to make a website more interactive. In this article I would ...(description truncated)

Nested Loop in JavaScriptNested Loop in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1558 since
10/29/2015 1:49:29 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you how to write a nested loop in JavaScript using For loop statement. A nested loop is a loop in another loop this kind of looping structure is very useful in some programming problems for example creating a mul ...(description truncated)

Area of the Square Using JavaScriptArea of the Square Using JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6716 since
10/23/2015 3:03:45 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript will compute the area of the square using JavaScript. The program is very simple to understand and ideal for beginners in JavaScript programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of Triangle in JavaScriptArea of Triangle in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
14059 since
10/23/2015 2:58:18 PM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote in JavaScript that will calculate the area of the triangle based on the values being provided by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Reverse a Number in JavaScriptReverse a Number in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7432 since
10/23/2015 2:53:58 PM
Unrated
       A sample program in JavaScript that I wrote that will ask the user to enter a number and then our program will reverse the arrangement of numbers given by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jaker ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Number Palindrome in JavaScriptNumber Palindrome in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1730 since
10/23/2015 2:48:54 PM
Unrated
       This program that I wrote in JavaScript will ask the user to enter a number and then our program will check and determine if the given number by the user is a palindrome or not a palindrome. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Math Operations in JavaScriptBasic Math Operations in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3135 since
10/23/2015 2:34:59 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that demonstrate how to use JavaScript to perform basic math operations. The code is very easy to understand for beginners in JavaScript programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of a Rectangle in JavaScriptArea of a Rectangle in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
16704 since
10/23/2015 2:26:13 PM

By 1 Users

A program in JavaScript that will ask input value from the user and then compute the area of the rectangle. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philipp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count the Capital and Small Letters in a Word in JavaScriptCount the Capital and Small Letters in a Word in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2738 since
10/23/2015 2:17:03 PM
Unrated
       This program will ask the user to enter a word or a sentence and then our program will count the capital letters and small letters on it. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mob ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Binary To Decimal Converter in JavaScriptBinary To Decimal Converter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3074 since
10/23/2015 2:04:34 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will ask the user to enter a binary value and then convert the given binary value into decimal format. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Binary To Decimal Converter in JavaScriptBinary To Decimal Converter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6399 since
10/23/2015 1:58:19 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will ask the user to enter a binary value and then convert the given binary value into decimal format. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 8 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 147 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript