Date
Submitted
User Rating

Gender Checker in JavaScriptGender Checker in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3580 since
11/18/2015 12:22:19 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that will ask the user to give his or her name and the user select which of the two gender male or female using radio buttons after that when the user click the ok button our program will greet the user and then it will tell whether the u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiplication Table in JavaScriptMultiplication Table in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
21468 since
11/18/2015 12:16:12 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using JavaScript, CSS and HTML to generate a multiplication table the code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Name and Age Display Using Two Dimensional Array in JavaScriptName and Age Display Using Two Dimensional Array in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1861 since
11/16/2015 1:36:48 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that demonstrate how to accept a value using two dimensional array in JavaScript and display the result on the screen. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobi ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Shell in JavaScriptShell in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1661 since
11/16/2015 1:29:38 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript to show the concept of Shell Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Merge Sort in JavaScriptMerge Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1789 since
11/16/2015 1:25:27 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language that demonstrate Merge Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the P ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insertion Sort in JavaScriptInsertion Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1976 since
11/16/2015 1:21:04 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language that demonstrate the concept of Insertion Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Heap Sort in JavaScriptHeap Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2488 since
11/16/2015 1:16:44 PM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote using JavaScript to show the concept of Heap Sort Algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bubble Sort in JavaScriptBubble Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3346 since
11/16/2015 1:13:10 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript to demonstrate the Bubble Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Selection Sort in JavaScriptSelection Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1417 since
11/16/2015 1:09:06 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote in JavaScript that shows you how to implement selection sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linear Search in JavaScriptLinear Search in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2096 since
11/16/2015 1:04:17 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript the shows the concept of linear search or sequential search of a series of numbers given by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Leap Year in JavaScriptLeap Year in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1455 since
11/16/2015 12:57:15 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using HTML form and JavaScript to check if the given year of the user is leap year or not a leap year. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Subject Grade Solver in JavaScriptSubject Grade Solver in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1688 since
11/16/2015 12:52:04 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote that will compute the prelim, midterm and endterm grade in a particular subject using JavaScript this program also give a remarks whether the subject is PASSED or FAILED. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Interest Rate Calculator in JavaScriptSimple Interest Rate Calculator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11258 since
11/16/2015 12:45:19 PM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote the will compute the interest rate of a loan I called this program simple interest rate calculator written in JavaScript. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Payroll System in JavaScriptPayroll System in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6175 since
11/16/2015 12:37:55 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript to solve the salary of an employee in a company the code is very simple I'm using HTML forms to gather input values from the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Positive and Negative Number Checker in JavaScriptPositive and Negative Number Checker in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
10567 since
11/16/2015 12:33:59 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript and HTML forms to accept a number from the user and then the program will check and determine if the given number is positive or number. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Form Validation in JavaScriptSimple Form Validation in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2840 since
11/12/2015 1:52:10 PM
Unrated
       A simple form validation that I wrote in JavaScript to check if the text fields has already a value prior it will send the data in the server for processing like using ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, PERL to process the given data by the user. The code is very simple ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Divisible By Five in JavaScriptDivisible By Five in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6577 since
11/12/2015 1:41:59 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that will ask the user to give a number our program will check if the given number by our user is divisible by five or not using JavaScript as our programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compounded Interest Solver In JavaScriptCompounded Interest Solver In JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4485 since
11/12/2015 1:33:57 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript programming language that will compute the compounded interest rate from the money being borrowed by the person. The code is very simple and very easy to understand. I intended my work for beginners in JavaScrip ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Maximum of Two Numbers in JavaScriptMaximum of Two Numbers in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1506 since
11/12/2015 1:26:59 PM
Unrated
       In this article I will share with you a simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will check and determine which of the two numbers given by our user is the highest or bigger it only uses if - else statement in comparing which of the two number is mu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mortgage Calculator in JavaScriptMortgage Calculator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3771 since
11/12/2015 1:20:51 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a simple program that I wrote using JavaScript to compute for the mortgage loan of the person. This program is very simple and easy to understand. I hope this program is very useful in your study how to progr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 8 found. Entries 81 - 100 of 147 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript