Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSFahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2735 since
3/19/2016 8:13:31 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the temperature in fahrenheit and then it will convert it into celsius equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kilometers To Miles Converter in AngularJSKilometers To Miles Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2950 since
3/19/2016 8:05:34 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the distance in kilometers and then it will convert it into miles equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programming. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Closing Web Page in JavaScriptClosing Web Page in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3814 since
1/17/2016 4:42:44 AM
Unrated
       A simple code that I wrote in JavaScript that enables the use to close the webpage using JavaScript. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Switch Statement in JavaScriptSwitch Statement in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3281 since
12/20/2015 1:25:20 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you guys how to use and declare switch statement in JavaScript as our programming language. Switch statement is another type of conditional statement mainly use to check for conditions based on the values that is ...(description truncated)

Mobile Friendly TicTacToe gameMobile Friendly TicTacToe gameHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
3657 since
12/9/2015 3:54:52 PM
Unrated
       A basic Tic Tac Toe game shown using Canvas in JavaScript. Resizes based on ANY screen device dimension and plays full screen. It has 3 levels: Easy - completely random AI Medium - defense only AI then random placement Hard - checks for win => win block = ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

jQuery RPG Battle examplejQuery RPG Battle exampleHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
3848 since
12/9/2015 3:52:38 PM
Unrated
       RPG-Battler random generates a enemy and you fight it. Shows the very basics of jQueryClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mobile Friendly HTML5 Snake Example Mobile Friendly HTML5 Snake Example HTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
4532 since
12/9/2015 3:50:45 PM

By 2 Users

This source is a simple JavaScript game using the HTML5 Canvas. Shows how it can be played on a mobile device. The snake grows as it eat's the fruit. The Game also keeps track of players score and display's some silly game over message.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TetrisTetrisHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
4109 since
12/9/2015 3:48:01 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       ​This shows how to code a basic Tetris game in JavaScript. It has all basic functioning of a Tetris game. •Move piece left with left button •Move piece right with right button •Drop piece down with down button •Rotate piece with up button •Di ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Node.JS Simpliest Chat ExampleNode.JS Simpliest Chat ExampleJavaScript Intermediate /
William Hughes
3494 since
12/9/2015 3:45:50 PM
Unrated
       This is most likely the simpliest chat example ever created with using node.js. A rough break down. The files included in the example: •chat_show.html •client.js •ui.js •server.js You must run the server.js with node. This is your chat server. cl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of a Square in JavaScriptArea of a Square in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4773 since
12/1/2015 1:12:06 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will solve for the area of a square using JavaScript as our programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 5 of 14 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript