Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Mobile Friendly HTML5 Snake Example Mobile Friendly HTML5 Snake Example HTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
3175 since
12/9/2015 3:50:45 PM

By 2 Users

This source is a simple JavaScript game using the HTML5 Canvas. Shows how it can be played on a mobile device. The snake grows as it eat's the fruit. The Game also keeps track of players score and display's some silly game over message.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TetrisTetrisHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
2918 since
12/9/2015 3:48:01 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       ​This shows how to code a basic Tetris game in JavaScript. It has all basic functioning of a Tetris game. •Move piece left with left button •Move piece right with right button •Drop piece down with down button •Rotate piece with up button •Di ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Node.JS Simpliest Chat ExampleNode.JS Simpliest Chat ExampleJavaScript Intermediate /
William Hughes
2586 since
12/9/2015 3:45:50 PM
Unrated
       This is most likely the simpliest chat example ever created with using node.js. A rough break down. The files included in the example: •chat_show.html •client.js •ui.js •server.js You must run the server.js with node. This is your chat server. cl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Area of a Square in JavaScriptArea of a Square in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3073 since
12/1/2015 1:12:06 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will solve for the area of a square using JavaScript as our programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)

String and Math Functions in JavaScriptString and Math Functions in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1997 since
12/1/2015 12:59:15 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will show you basic string and math built in functions in JavaScript that is very handy to use in our programming assignments and projects. I hope you will find our sample program useful. If you have some questions please send me an em ...(description truncated)

Student Grade Solver in JavaScriptStudent Grade Solver in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4957 since
11/24/2015 12:57:09 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript that will ask the name and the grades of the student in the several subject and then our program will compute for the average grade of the student using JavaScript as our programming language and then generat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator in JavaScriptCalculator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3108 since
11/24/2015 12:46:08 PM

By 1 Users

A simple calculator that I wrote before using JavaScript as my programming language. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ordinal Number Generator in JavaScriptOrdinal Number Generator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2108 since
11/24/2015 12:12:34 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote in JavaScript that will generate ordinal numbers based on the number given by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Phi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Greatest Common Denominator in JavaScriptGreatest Common Denominator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1580 since
11/21/2015 1:15:15 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will compute the Greatest Common Denominator. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Counting Sort in JavaScriptCounting Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1804 since
11/21/2015 1:07:11 PM
Unrated
       This program will show you how to implement Counting Sort algorithm using JavaScript programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philipp ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 5 of 14 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript