Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ADO.Net Application /Data EntryADO.Net Application /Data EntryVB.NETBeginner /
Gilbert Toledo (from psc cd)
2528 since
1/4/2015 3:45:00 AM

By 15 Users

This will code will help, programmers who want to know the basic of ADO.Net, connection, adapter,dataset particularly to those who are new in vb.net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

N-tier sample (Employee Records)N-tier sample (Employee Records)C#Intermediate /
Software Carpenter (from psc cd)
3783 since
1/4/2015 3:31:00 AM

By 9 Users

This small app is a demo of N-Tier using C#. The base class in DAL uses Factory Class to create a connection object base on the type of derived class, whether it is MS Access or SQL Server; reusabilty is what I have in mind when I decided to go on this d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update DataBinding/Filtering Sorting/  Now* With 5-Ways of Using Crystal Report )Update DataBinding/Filtering Sorting/ Now* With 5-Ways of Using Crystal Report )VB.NETBeginner /
Dennis M. Santiago (from psc cd)
2929 since
1/4/2015 3:25:00 AM

By 10 Users

Last code I Describe some sample binding using data and collection, now I add 5 ways using crystal report (Main Report with subreport, Chart etc.,) it's very easy to folow,.The report not static or constant in one default display, you can change it by ent ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Employees Information SystemEmployees Information SystemC#Beginner /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
9203 since
1/4/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

This program is capable in storing Employee's Data/information. I developed this program to inhance my programming skills in C# and to know also JAVA and C++ because it has a similar syntax. It has a good listview and graphical user interface. This is my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An ID System (some codes)An ID System (some codes)C#, VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Macku (from psc cd)
2463 since
1/4/2015 2:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hello coders! This is a basic code for record saving, finding, deleting, etc. It uses ADO.NET (Command, DataReaders, DataSet, Connection, etc.) Hope it would help for you. I need your feedback and even suggestions...thanks :DClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

byte[] to Imagebyte[] to ImageC#Intermediate /
Rolland (from psc cd)
2153 since
1/4/2015 1:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

Converts a byte array to image. usefull for converting blob images from database to an image that can be displayed in a picture box.

Emplyee Management SystemEmplyee Management SystemC#Intermediate /
potholer (from psc cd)
5091 since
1/4/2015 12:47:00 AM

By 10 Users

The beginnings of a Light-Weight Employee Management System! Shows how to use the TableLayoutPanel, BackgroundWorker, TableAdapter, BindingSource, How to perform filtering on a typed dataset as well as searching it, Delegates, Custom Events, Pass Data Bet ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi threaded Data Import Engine 0.1Multi threaded Data Import Engine 0.1VB.NETIntermediate /
RandD Software (from psc cd)
1861 since
1/4/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 4 Users

Multi purpose multi threaded data Importer. with feedback and update status. You can import data to an Access Database or an SQL Server Database One of the main problems with importing data is that you need to specify what you want to import and how, now ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DataSet Updates to SqlServerDataSet Updates to SqlServerC#Intermediate /
Bruce Broussard (from psc cd)
4220 since
1/3/2015 11:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

Provides a tutorial and applications for implementing a database update strategy utilizing the DataSet, DataAdapter and SqlServer.

Address BookAddress BookC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
Socheat Yi (from psc cd)
2419 since
1/3/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 4 Users

To add user to the address book by using ASP.NET/C# technology. This code you can also edit/delete, and sort by any field.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exporting data into Excel file using SQL SELECT commandExporting data into Excel file using SQL SELECT commandVB.NETIntermediate /
Salan S. Al-Ani (from psc cd)
10239 since
1/3/2015 10:14:00 PM

By 6 Users

If you want to have you selection of data in your database to be available in an Excel format, this code will help you. I tried this code usin VB.NET 2003, .NET Framework v1.1, and Microsoft Excel v11.0 Object Library. Please feel free to email me if you ...(description truncated)

In-Memory SQL EngineIn-Memory SQL EngineVB.NETIntermediate /
Emmet Gray (from psc cd)
3114 since
1/3/2015 6:34:00 PM

By 11 Users

Wouldn't it be nice if you could use good-ole SQL language to execute a Select statement against a set of locally-cached DataTables that you've already retrieved from an underlying database?<br><br> This class does exactly that... it supports a mini ...(description truncated)

Birthday Book DatabaseBirthday Book DatabaseVB.NETIntermediate /
Imti (from psc cd)
2467 since
1/3/2015 6:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a small vb.net database program for any individual user who can create their own birthday book , to store all his or her friends birthday information.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Library ManagementLibrary ManagementVB.NETBeginner /
MobiPixel Softwares Pvt. Ltd. (from psc cd)
1831 since
1/3/2015 5:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code mainly used for Library managementClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

add,edit,delete,view,record navigationsadd,edit,delete,view,record navigationsVB.NETIntermediate /
ceazar valencia (from psc cd)
4543 since
1/3/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 12 Users

Connect to ms access database using ado.net, add, edit, delete, preview record, record navigation and view records into dbgridClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO.NetADO.NetVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Hema Chaudhry (from psc cd)
1636 since
1/3/2015 3:40:00 PM

By 4 Users

This Code has the complete informations about ADO.net Objects & their Uses.

Read/Write XMLRead/Write XMLVB.NETBeginner /
hazem mohammed (from psc cd)
1976 since
1/3/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 5 Users

Read a data base file ,write mxl file from it then read it and display it in text box , datagridClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Retieve Image From Database[MSSQL] to Show with listview]A Retieve Image From Database[MSSQL] to Show with listview]VB.NETIntermediate /
bemler nongmon (from psc cd)
10813 since
1/3/2015 1:16:00 PM

By 7 Users

This Code .can be show you how to get all image from database[MSSQL] to show with listview like LargeIconStyle.I find this module from www. but not found,untill me tried to coding to modified of someone at http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/Show ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DB TREE VIEW MENUDB TREE VIEW MENUVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Wascar H Santiago (from psc cd)
1925 since
1/3/2015 1:04:00 PM

By 5 Users

CREATE DYNAMIC TREE MENU WITH DATA BASE FOR DIFFERENT USERS. THE MICROSOFT WEB CONTROLS IS NEEDED FOR USE THIS CODEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database-less Data SetDatabase-less Data SetVB.NETBeginner /
Giles Papworth (from psc cd)
1418 since
1/3/2015 12:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

In old vb6 you could create a databaseless record set and save it as an xml file on disk, well now here is the .net version. It creates a dataset, adds a table, adds some columns and rows, then saves the schema and dataset to disk without ever touching a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 10 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 198 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET