Date
Submitted
User Rating

School ManagementSchool ManagementVB.NETBeginner /
Afsal Ahmed (from psc cd)
3076 since
1/5/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 5 Users

Hi, This is the first stage of my school management software. I am still working with this one. I uploaded this to know your opinion and suggestions. If you found any problem please comment it. If you like it please rate it. I will upload the completed ve ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# / VB.Net with ADO.net for MySql - TutorialC# / VB.Net with ADO.net for MySql - TutorialC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Gilbert Toledo (from psc cd)
3040 since
1/5/2015 4:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

I'm looking for a concise tutorial for c# and vb.net using mysql as database. But unfortunately i haven't seen one. So I compile this tutorial to help myself and other programmers who wants to use mysql as their back end in any of the two .net languages ( ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Point Map from a Database 1.1Point Map from a Database 1.1VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Khodayar Abdollahi (from psc cd)
2030 since
1/5/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hi Web GIS (Geographic Information System Under Web Environment) is A geographic information system (GIS) for the management, analysis, and display of geographic information. Geographic information is represented by a series of geographic datasets that m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

GIS Point Map from a DatabaseGIS Point Map from a DatabaseC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Khodayar Abdollahi (from psc cd)
2736 since
1/5/2015 4:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

Hi Web GIS (Geographic Information System Under Web Environment) is A geographic information system (GIS) for the management, analysis, and display of geographic information. Geographic information is represented by a series of geographic datasets that m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB 2005 ADO.2 Connection and Code WriterVB 2005 ADO.2 Connection and Code WriterVB.NETIntermediate /
John (from psc cd)
1701 since
1/5/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 7 Users

Point the project to an Access Database and it will create the connection code and the necessary code to navigate through one of the tables. New, Update, Save, delete, First Record (row), Previous Record, Next Record, Last Record are supported as is an o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 Employee RegistrationA1 Employee RegistrationC#Intermediate /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
4875 since
1/5/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 21 Users

A Employee Registration made For my brother He wanted to know about How to add, Update, delete, records in ADO.net so i made it for him. in this u can search dynamically whichever field u want. Plese vote if u like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access Database Example using ADO.NetAccess Database Example using ADO.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Tom Miller (from psc cd)
3948 since
1/5/2015 1:34:00 AM

By 4 Users

Demonstrates retrieving data from an access database and sending commands to an access database using ADO.Net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a1 database printera1 database printerVB.NETBeginner /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
5472 since
1/5/2015 1:26:00 AM

By 10 Users

it can be used for navigation of database record and getting print of that particular record with zoom andClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MySQL Interface 1.0MySQL Interface 1.0C#Beginner /
Santhosh_KA (from psc cd)
2148 since
1/5/2015 1:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

This application facilitates MySQL with GUI. This application works like an interface between user and MySQL database. Through this application user can do database applications like creating databases, using databases, creating tables, altering table str ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

dictionary(Kamus)dictionary(Kamus)VB.NETBeginner /
hendra sutiono (from psc cd)
1530 since
1/5/2015 12:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

this application using VS2005 , MSACCESS, DAtaset to creating a dictionary, not just one kind dictionary but many kinds of dictionary u can make it(English - Indonesia) / (english - Germany) / (english -Italy) / etc just download and enjoy the application ...(description truncated)

FreeDBFreeDBC#Advanced /
Ashish K Tripathi (from psc cd)
2406 since
1/5/2015 12:05:00 AM

By 5 Users

FreeDB is a smaller database kind of project developed by using Microsoft.NET platform. FreeDB can be used as a database for any simpler application. User Manual for configuring the application is placed with the code. Please read that for setting up the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

add, edit and deleteadd, edit and deleteC#Intermediate /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
3711 since
1/4/2015 10:52:00 PM

By 6 Users

this program will demonstrate data manipulation in the database. You can add, edit and delete records. Simply restore the dump file provided in this file. you must install mysql to run this program. please vote and rate this program if you think this is h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a very simle inventory system using MySQLa very simle inventory system using MySQLC#Intermediate /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
26038 since
1/4/2015 10:40:00 PM

By 16 Users

i showed here how to connect to MySQL db, iserting data to listview and combobox,helpfull SQL querries, tricks and etc. hope u rate this code... for full blown application, e-mail me at rusty_hart@yahoo.com

Employee ManagementEmployee ManagementVB.NETBeginner /
Md.Ziaul Abedin Forhad (from psc cd)
2983 since
1/4/2015 10:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

Insert the employee information in the database and Insert update and delete the working hours, lates and absence then it calculate the staff salary and produce a daily summerryClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQLmaster classSQLmaster classVB.NETBeginner /
Michal Tecl (from psc cd)
1529 since
1/4/2015 9:34:00 PM

By 4 Users

SQLmaster is class, which provides very simple acces to your SQL DB. Can fill dataset, array, image or memory stream. You can run every SQL command or stored procedure which all direction parameters. Uses connection by SQLClient. Little application which ...(description truncated)

Basic PayrollBasic PayrollC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
10202 since
1/4/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 167 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Hello everyone. I developed this program for begginers like me on how to develop programs in C#.NET 2005. Hope you will like the codes/functions that i made. Happy coding everybody and God Bless you always.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETCRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
9159 since
1/4/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 20 Users

Hello to all my friends in planet source code especially people who voted for me. This is my new project but it is a reporting system only. I just upload this system to show and convince to all programmers like me want is the best reporting tools to use i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Id  Number Auto GenerationId Number Auto GenerationVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Edarwin Tadina (from psc cd)
2077 since
1/4/2015 6:28:00 PM

By 5 Users

This code will let you generate Id Number Automatically,... it will search in the database whats the next Id number to be generated, Vote for me if this small bunch of code willhelp you in your application. you can use this freely.

Some Codes for CodersSome Codes for CodersC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
3673 since
1/4/2015 6:13:00 PM

By 106 Users

Hello Coders, this program will teached begginers like me on how to code ADO.NET 2.0 and make functions. Please don't forget to vote. Happy coding everybodyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netCRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netVB.NETAdvanced /
Iftikhar Malik (from psc cd)
3471 since
1/4/2015 5:34:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Its Same Application Which I already submitted in Visual Basic. I am very thankful to all who mailed me to update in VB.net. NOw I updated in VB.net 2005 See and keep voting. http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=67354&ln ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 10 found. Entries 61 - 80 of 198 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET