Date
Submitted
User Rating

Reminder ProgramReminder ProgramVB.NETIntermediate /
junindar (from psc cd)
4796 since
1/5/2015 7:54:00 PM

By 3 Users

Reminder program, the program can help you for remind you to any event. from this reminder you also can open any program, open URL and shut down ur PC automatically whenever you want. Then from the program you also can playing sound (WAV). Enjoy With the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Multiple Linked Lists/Hash Tables ExampleA Multiple Linked Lists/Hash Tables ExampleVB.NETIntermediate /
Jason Newland (from psc cd)
3604 since
1/5/2015 7:41:00 PM

By 3 Users

(UPDATED) This is a small module which encapsulates VB's HashTable class and allows multiple tables from single calls using an array. Comes with a demonstration app. Current methods are hMake, hAdd, hDel, hFree, hKeys. Any other methods I should expose, p ...(description truncated)

web tutorial slidesweb tutorial slidesC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
SatyaPrakash Singh (from psc cd)
1204 since
1/5/2015 6:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

for everyone learn .net basics,and if u have some time 4 me plz vote

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DataGridView ComboBox in column using codeDataGridView ComboBox in column using codeVB.NETIntermediate /
Irfan Ranjha (from psc cd)
10834 since
1/5/2015 6:40:00 PM

By 4 Users

This simple code is written to demonstrate using DataGridView through code. Adding combobox to its column, filling combobox from table, setting list index of combo box, add and updating rows, soon I will upload more examples regarding events.

SQL Server Connection TesterSQL Server Connection TesterVB.NETAdvanced /
Marcel HT Hovens (from psc cd)
2515 since
1/5/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

With this application you can test the connection to a SQL server prior to adjusting your connectionstring of your application. It can attemp to connect by socket and by connecting to the database. Instead of the IP adress a hostname can be used. If conne ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Library System in J#.NET 2005Library System in J#.NET 2005C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
4059 since
1/5/2015 4:28:00 PM

By 7 Users

Hello Coders; This version of library system was made in J#.NET 2005. I uploaded this software in year 2007 but i think the moderator removed it or else. Anyway this system will enhance your library and manage books and users more easily. Using this code ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AddressBook N-tier ImplementationAddressBook N-tier ImplementationVB.NETBeginner /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
2638 since
1/5/2015 1:18:00 PM

By 3 Users

N-tier implementation in VB. net as requested.

Get all objects in a database by SQLDMOGet all objects in a database by SQLDMOC#Advanced /
Meysam Khayatan (from psc cd)
1811 since
1/5/2015 12:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

this code retrieves all object like Tables , Views , Sp & ... in a SqlServer database by using SQLDMO.dll ( installed by SqlServer installation) please vote me !!! ;)

n-tier sample(Book Records)n-tier sample(Book Records)C#Intermediate /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
2140 since
1/5/2015 12:35:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a simple program of a book records. Implementation of n-tier architecture concept is used in this program. This sample is great for those planning their projects to n-tier. Also, best practice and very simple to understand. Best for all levels in ...(description truncated)

CM-INFORMATION-SYSTEMCM-INFORMATION-SYSTEMVB.NETIntermediate /
Huot Kimsiv (from psc cd)
2972 since
1/5/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 8 Users

This my first program in vb.net I would like submite this source code to anyone that are learning programming in vb.net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User ManagementUser ManagementVB.NETAdvanced /
LWestJ (from psc cd)
3123 since
1/5/2015 11:23:00 AM

By 8 Users

I created this project with VS 2005 so more programmers can use it. It will work in VS 2008 as I first did it with 2008. It uses Microsoft 2007 database driver and a user friendly interface (Explore type UI). This project is also well (if not overly) comm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL Client Class - All in on for VB 2005SQL Client Class - All in on for VB 2005VB.NETIntermediate /
fLaSh - Carlos.DF (from psc cd)
2102 since
1/5/2015 10:28:00 AM

By 5 Users

Simple SQL Class, but very userfull. Query String: -ToDataReader -ToDataSet -ToDataSetFromXML -ToXML -ToDataGrid -ToListView -ToTextBox Enjoy and don't forget your vote, I has been dedicaded this project sample to PSC in exchange by nothing :) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Query Builder 1.1.2Query Builder 1.1.2VB.NETAdvanced /
Caffe_con_humor (from psc cd)
3088 since
1/5/2015 9:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

List on tree view all tables and fields presents in database,you can write an sql query and retrieve result in datagrid. moreover you can open other database .mdb). In this version you can: - Click "BUTTON OPEN FOLDER" for choose a Database - "BUTTON PRIN ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Payroll SystemPayroll SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Angelo A. Cruz (from psc cd)
3933 since
1/5/2015 8:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

Garment Payroll SystemClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Buns and Pizza Sales and Inventory SystemBuns and Pizza Sales and Inventory SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Angelo A. Cruz (from psc cd)
5398 since
1/5/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 7 Users

Sales and Inventory SystemClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

banking applicationbanking applicationC#Beginner /
C.V.NISHA ANGELINE (from psc cd)
3126 since
1/5/2015 7:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code was written mainly for bank employees to provide them with a software to maintain details of a customer,his account,credit and debit information and transaction between two customers

Good Demo 3-Tier Patient Record SmallGood Demo 3-Tier Patient Record SmallVB.NETIntermediate /
Kyaw Sun Win (from psc cd)
2034 since
1/5/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 8 Users

VB.net + Access with 3 Tier architecture ! Please don't forget to good bid ! :)

Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)VB.NETIntermediate /
Roy Louis (from psc cd)
7814 since
1/5/2015 7:21:00 AM

By 6 Users

i did this program in 2 nights... x_x it's a rush system... ;p please leave a comment or please vote... :( thanks a lot!!! Initial/Default Username: Admin Initial/Default Password: 1234 (see Module1.bas for settings)

Human Resources Management System (HRMS)Human Resources Management System (HRMS)VB.NETBeginner /
Nura Tijjani Abubakar (from psc cd)
17298 since
1/5/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 75 Users

Human Resources Management System (HRMS) was a relust of what I learnt from friends here and wanted to share it free as well. It found to be helpful in ma final year project that at Oxford Brookes Univesity (Singapore Campus). It'll show young programmers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

UNDERSTANDING TYPED AND UNTYPED DATASETSUNDERSTANDING TYPED AND UNTYPED DATASETSC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
1003 since
1/5/2015 6:32:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is an article which talks about Typed and Untyped DataSet.

Search Results: Page 3 of 10 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 198 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET