Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BASIC SYSTEM IN VB 2008 WITH MAS ACCESSBASIC SYSTEM IN VB 2008 WITH MAS ACCESSVB.NETBeginner /
junnajir j. giminsil (from psc cd)
3849 since
1/6/2015 12:51:00 PM

By 5 Users

THIS PROGRAM TEACH YOU ON HOW TO ADD,EDIT,DELETE AND SEARCH I HOPE THIS IS VERY HELPFULL TO THOSE BEGINNER ON VB 2008. HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsAdd, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Aries J. Buenaventura (from psc cd)
9073 since
1/6/2015 12:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

I included 2 versions, C#.NET and VB.NET. I think this is the fastest method I used in adding, editing, deleting and searching records. I used dataset before I save it in the database. I hope you find it useful. btw, I didn't add too much error handling i ...(description truncated)

Vehical InsuranceVehical InsuranceVB.NETIntermediate /
Deepankar Bharadwaj (from psc cd)
1843 since
1/6/2015 11:48:00 AM

By 4 Users

This project helps the user to maintain the database of any insurance company and also can update the details of the insurance with the details of the vehical.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Production Maintenance SystemProduction Maintenance SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
allan a. apostol (from psc cd)
4722 since
1/6/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is my first program in VB .Net 2010 learn from Planet Source Code. Thanx to all members of PSC... It's a downtime software intended for maintenance department and productions. Whenever there's a machine breakdown notice from productions, system will ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Students' Grades Information System (WinForms, Typed DataSets, LINQ to DataSets)Students' Grades Information System (WinForms, Typed DataSets, LINQ to DataSets)C#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Jeremiah Flaga (from psc cd)
6831 since
1/6/2015 10:23:00 AM

By 7 Users

<h1> Student Information System (WinForms, Typed DataSets, LINQ to DataSets) </h1> <p> The main purpose of this project is to provide you with some ideas on how to create a Windows Forms App and embedded crystal reports using the strongly type ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Method to convert a SqlCommand with paramaters to string valueA Method to convert a SqlCommand with paramaters to string valueC#Intermediate /
Andrew Buchan (from psc cd)
20713 since
1/6/2015 9:20:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code converts SqlParameters of a SqlCommand object into their literal value. For instance, if you have a SqlCommand which runs a query which has parameters, you will never actually see the query that your database engine runs. Using this method, the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Inventory ControlInventory ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
Kaland (from psc cd)
5492 since
1/6/2015 6:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a Inventory Control Application that I wrote in visual basic 2008. It saving Inventory data in a Database. Please let me Know What you think!

Mdb browserMdb browserC#Intermediate /
Joven A. Tolentino (from psc cd)
1181 since
1/6/2015 6:50:00 AM

By 2 Users

To create and browse a .mdb file it automatically sees the tables

Address Book WebAddress Book WebC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
arifliminto86 (from psc cd)
3537 since
1/6/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

Address Book Web is a asp.net simple web site that show how to use C# best practice, use oledb in asp.net, how to create microsoft access in the run time, use session,etcClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

School Management SystemSchool Management SystemC#Intermediate /
Muhammad Sohail Qureshi (from psc cd)
14924 since
1/6/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 23 Users

My professional looking school management system is best for learning process to beginner and for intermediate level,I upload this code because i need .NET job in Pakistan or Out side from Pakistan .So Plz Plz Help me and also vote me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to Use DataGridView ControlHow to Use DataGridView ControlVB.NETBeginner /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
5346 since
1/6/2015 2:57:00 AM

By 2 Users

The DataGridView control provides a customizable table for displaying data. The DataGridView class allows customization of cells, rows, columns, and borders through the use of properties such as DefaultCellStyle, ColumnHeadersDefaultCellStyle, CellBorderS ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Tutorial on How to Use Crystal ReportsA Simple Tutorial on How to Use Crystal ReportsVB.NETBeginner /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
7043 since
1/6/2015 2:50:00 AM

By 5 Users

A very simple tutorial on how to print report using crystal reports in VB.NETClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sample Information SystemSample Information SystemVB.NETBeginner /
joseph Fred D. Dulay (from psc cd)
2986 since
1/6/2015 2:35:00 AM

By 3 Users

Save/Edit/Find/LoginClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ConnectionString DialogConnectionString DialogVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Reynaldo Chavarria (from psc cd)
4403 since
1/6/2015 2:08:00 AM

By 13 Users

Ive been working with visual basic .Net for some time now; and I have noticed that there is not GUI tools for editing and creating ConnectionStrings runtime, thats why I created my own, with similar behaviour to the CommonDialogs for file, fonts or color ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access DatabaseAccess DatabaseC#Intermediate /
Fatos (from psc cd)
3492 since
1/6/2015 12:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

This project is very simple, and demonstrates the usage of access database via C#, it's best for beginners. It is one of my first DATABASE exercises in C# with Databases. I Feel sorry I couldn't translate in English - No time!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DataGridViewTestDataGridViewTestVB.NETIntermediate /
Anoop Nyati (from psc cd)
2699 since
1/6/2015 12:41:00 AM

By 2 Users

Program is database program which has MS-Access as backend and it shows the table in DataGridView.

Update database from DatagridviewUpdate database from DatagridviewVB.NETAdvanced /
Lý Ta^`m Hoan (from psc cd)
4035 since
1/5/2015 11:44:00 PM

By 5 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Update datagridview into databaseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book 2.0Address Book 2.0VB.NETAdvanced /
Robert Burlile (from psc cd)
5474 since
1/5/2015 10:37:00 PM

By 2 Users

I got tired of loosing phone numbers & addresses. So instead of downloading or using a address book type of program from MS I decided to make my own where I could put what I wanted in there with no limitsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Data Layer GeneratorData Layer GeneratorC#Intermediate /
Ignyte Software, Inc. (from psc cd)
2770 since
1/5/2015 9:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

Data Layer Generator is designed to save you time in developing your Visual Studio .Net applications, and to reduce the number of coding errors. This program is a code generator that will generate C# (Microsoft .Net 2.0 Framework) code that allows the bus ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create simple a Xml file in .NetCreate simple a Xml file in .NetC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Timo Boehme (from psc cd)
2596 since
1/5/2015 8:42:00 PM

By 3 Users

Create your XML file by using the included XML classes in Visual Studio. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 10 found. Entries 21 - 40 of 198 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET