Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Learn VB .NET fast!  -updated again-Learn VB .NET fast! -updated again-VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Sahand (from psc cd)
3214 since
1/1/2015 2:38:00 AM

By 44 Users

What's new in VB .NET? How can I use Classes in VB .NET? What does a shared method do?What's the usage of inheritance? How can i override a sub? How can i add events to my classes? Find your answers here! Sample files now ready

Learn VB.NET assemblies really fast!Learn VB.NET assemblies really fast!VB.NETBeginner /
B.v.v.Dileep (from psc cd)
1725 since
1/4/2015 5:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

This article explains .NET assemblies.The .NET assemblies are the basic building blocks of .NET applications, so learning about .NET assemblie is important.Please please dont forget to rate me!

Left(String,?) Right(String,?)Left(String,?) Right(String,?)VB.NETBeginner /
Brandon Robinson (from psc cd)
3076 since
1/1/2015 7:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

Alrighty, Just like everyone else. I am just a little frustrated trying to find all my old fuctionality from VB6 in VB.NET. So when I ran across this I thought I would post it.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Linq ExamplesLinq ExamplesVB.NETIntermediate /
Salem Al Shekaili
3129 since
4/15/2016 10:05:40 AM
Unrated
       Four examples for LINQ

Load an save treeview nodesLoad an save treeview nodesC#Beginner /
Ben128
4036 since
5/10/2016 8:25:55 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a Visual 2012 project I made that allows you to add, delete nodes from a treeview control and save the nodes to a file. The nodes lalter can also be loaded back up. Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load/Save image's filename from/to MS AccessLoad/Save image's filename from/to MS AccessVB.NETIntermediate /
Thongkorn Tubtimkrob
4278 since
2/16/2016 1:47:24 AM
Unrated
       Demonstration, recorded only the image's filename into the database. I will set my own Path. You can also copy photos to a location or folder that you want. Make the images in the same folder. The original image if it is not in use will be replaced with a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login system and the right to access dataLogin system and the right to access dataVB.NETIntermediate /
Thongkorn Tubtimkrob
5273 since
2/2/2016 4:51:53 AM
Unrated
       Examples of logging in to the system and applications User-defined Types (UDTs) or variable structure. For the rights of individual users to access the data. Adapted from Visual Basic 6, which I used to work in Visual Basic 2010 and the MS Access 2003 dat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Make Safe Cross-Thread CallsMake Safe Cross-Thread CallsVB.NETBeginner /
Littlemenace (from psc cd)
1593 since
1/4/2015 10:24:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code helps to demonstrate the use of threads and helps you to understand how to make safe-cross thread calls to windows controls on a different thread. I hope you find this helpful, and if you need help dont hesitate to contact me. I made this becaus ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Making Your Own Uninstall (Since there is no way to get a shortcut in your Setup)Making Your Own Uninstall (Since there is no way to get a shortcut in your Setup)VB.NETIntermediate /
N. Kusters (from psc cd)
1464 since
1/2/2015 7:27:00 AM

By 7 Users

Let's you launch the uninstall for your application from within your app

Nested CollectionsNested CollectionsVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Tim Price (from psc cd)
2289 since
1/2/2015 12:45:00 PM

By 4 Users

This example illustrates how to create multiple nested collections. It is fully working and only requires additional functionality to make it specific to your own needs. The hierarchy of this example is: Regions contains Countries contains Cities. This is ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 11 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 102 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET