1/2/2015 3:47:00 PM

By 7 Users

This Code show you how to add Buttons, Check box in Datagrid

c into asm converter x86 c#c into asm converter x86 c#C#Beginner /
honeydatax@sapo.pt
991 since
11/28/2018 3:04:43 PM
Unrated
       this a c to assembly code converter convert from c into NASM 16 bits amd 32 bits you need to have mingw install and NASM install terms of use gnu 3

C# Creative ways to close a formC# Creative ways to close a formC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
593 since
6/19/2019 3:22:26 AM
Unrated
       Shows some simple ways to creatively close a form. Not really sure what was the purpose of this, mostly just bored I think. Maybe someone can get something out of the code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

C# dialogs examplesC# dialogs examplesC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
491 since
6/14/2019 6:23:03 PM
Unrated
       This small code demonstrates how easy it is to use dialogs and menus used in C#, including: font, color, open, save dialogs, as well as status strip, menu strip, and context menus (right-click). Basics for beginners.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Image Progress BarC# Image Progress BarC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
696 since
6/6/2019 12:34:49 AM
Unrated
       The standard progressbar control is very bland and boring. Use a picture as your progress indicator instead. Simple code, and a very nice change. Use any picture you want in your home-built progressbar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Indexed ControlsC# Indexed ControlsC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Deepak Kumar Shaw (from psc cd)
2623 since
1/3/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 6 Users

Lots of people still not using the very powerful feature on Indexed controls (or control array) of .net frame work. Which was very frequently used by vb6 people |-) In .net even itís possible to put different type of controls together. To understand it mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# inputbox classC# inputbox classC#Beginner /
Roger Martin (from psc cd)
2008 since
1/1/2015 9:32:00 AM

By 2 Users

The .Net framework does not provide an InputBox function, so I wrote this one to recreate it. Once you add the InputBox class to your project, you simply invoke the ShowInputBox static method when you want to display an input box. The size of the dialog b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# InputboxesC# InputboxesC#Beginner /
CBH (from psc cd)
1959 since
1/5/2015 5:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

c# seems to lack some standard types of input boxes so I set out to create a class to implement some. This class creates three styles -- string, list and number(spin control). Also demonstrates enums, delegates, events. This is my first submission to the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Using ListView ControlC# Using ListView ControlC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
483 since
5/6/2019 7:17:13 PM
Unrated
       This code shows how to use a Listview control's detail view to display multiple columns and rows. This example is using a listview control to display an id number and a name. I tried the listbox multiple column option, but that was not what I thought... I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
67796 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 26 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 258 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET