Date
Submitted
User Rating

Vb Photo EditorVb Photo EditorVB.NETIntermediate /
Javier García Alonso (from psc cd)
7183 since
1/1/2015 9:02:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is my first approach to the amazing graphic's word. This code is a picture viewer, which can apply some effects like, rotate, zoom, sharpen, smooth, etc. All this, using new GDI+ and without any line of API code, because the new .NET classes can oper ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB.NET Pie / Bar / Line Chart graph Version3VB.NET Pie / Bar / Line Chart graph Version3VB.NETIntermediate /
besmith2 (from psc cd)
12486 since
1/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 16 Users

Version 3 of the Pie/Bar/Line graphs. I added a key generator, 3d bars, grid behind the bars and worked a little on the pie charts. Next version I will be adding values to the bar graph. Updated to VB.NET 2.0. Can be used in ASP.NET. (Have not tested sinc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB.NET Pie/Bar chart class.VB.NET Pie/Bar chart class.VB.NETIntermediate /
besmith2 (from psc cd)
2717 since
1/1/2015 5:42:00 AM

By 9 Users

I didn't care for the examples of pie charting out there so I created my own. This contains 2 projects: Graphing and a GraphingTestApp. Pie/Bar(Horizontal and vertical). Working on a line graph some of the line graph code is in this version. Can be used ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

VB.NET Pie/Bar/Line V2 chart class.VB.NET Pie/Bar/Line V2 chart class.VB.NETIntermediate /
besmith2 (from psc cd)
2175 since
1/4/2015 1:57:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is version 2. I didn't care for the examples of pie charting out there so I created my own. This contains 2 projects: Graphing.V2 and a GraphingV2Testing. Pie/Bar/Line The bar does more. Line graph is finally complete. Can be used in ASP.NET. (Cleane ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

View named colorsView named colorsVB.NETBeginner /
Lefevre David (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/1/2015 1:54:00 PM

By 2 Users

Looking for a name of a color or don't have a clue what Color.Chartreuse is? This program shows all those colors of .NET!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Virtual Screen RulerVirtual Screen RulerVB.NETBeginner /
Jonathan Rigley
4354 since
7/18/2015 6:23:45 PM

By 1 Users

This is an example of how to paint lines inside a loop to create an on screen ruler. The ruler can flip, grow and shrink.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WebCam in .NetWebCam in .NetC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Timo Boehme (from psc cd)
8256 since
1/5/2015 2:19:00 PM

By 3 Users

''' *** TB-WebCam_Net Description *** ''' TB-WebCam_Net is an interfaces software for image processing. ''' Inputs, outputs and effects can be used from any third party. ''' The current software allows programmers to intervene ont the image itself. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WPF Media PlayerWPF Media PlayerC#Intermediate /
Matthew Stride
3728 since
10/12/2015 12:29:44 AM
Unrated
       This is a simple WPF Based media player using the built in MediaElement. Features include fullscreen mode, volume control and seeking to a specific position within the file. <br> This project makes use of Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fontawesome ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 14 of 14 found. Entries 131 - 138 of 138 found
Jump to page: ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET