Date
Submitted
User Rating

Simple GDI AnimationSimple GDI AnimationVB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
3716 since
7/19/2016 8:57:33 AM
Unrated
       This is the part of my pacman game. It is worth to share to beginners for game development in vb.net out there. Just check it out. The code is properly commented for beginners.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple to use graphical ProgressBarSimple to use graphical ProgressBarVB.NETIntermediate /
Timo Boehme (from psc cd)
3760 since
1/5/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 10 Users

Shows an progressbar for any application. Uses graphical elements like 1000 times seen. But by using the color matrix system it will be very nice to change effects by using less code. With smoothing mode and an option to write the process value in the bar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Video Player Using DX9Simple Video Player Using DX9VB.NETBeginner /
Thomas ''Dante'' Anderson (from psc cd)
1504 since
1/1/2015 5:58:00 PM

By 2 Users

Simple Audio Player, shows how to load up a DX9 initialized video into a controllable Picturebox. Also displays some other techniques for .Net like OpenFileDialog, ResizeEvents in .Net, and how to load up pictures at run time in .Net.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Skinned FlashSkinned FlashVB.NETIntermediate /
Arvin Meralpis (from psc cd)
1649 since
1/2/2015 12:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

Skinned borderless movable form w/ subclassed scripted Flash. A slave form follows the main form when dragged. Flash is subclassed to suppress the context menu. The Flash movies are scripted so they interact with VB code (and vice versa). Lots of features ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Slide ShowSlide ShowVB.NETIntermediate /
Amr ElGarhy (from psc cd)
1193 since
1/3/2015 10:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

A Simple Slide Show Application It Taked from me no timeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SoundPlayerSoundPlayerVB.NETBeginner /
Thomas1965
4085 since
2/21/2017 10:10:56 AM
Unrated
       Simple app that show how to play a wave file with the System.Media.SoundPlayer class. Also shows how to use TableLayoutPanel and FlowLayoutPanel. Written in VB 2010 ExpressClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SPEAK PLEASE!SPEAK PLEASE!VB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Lappas
5788 since
7/27/2016 1:10:25 PM
Unrated
       Test the Speaking Application Programming Interface (SAPI) of your Microsoft Windows system. It's a VBS code inside an HTML that calls SAPI to speak something.

Starfield+Starfield+VB.NETAdvanced /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
2124 since
1/1/2015 4:19:00 PM

By 4 Users

GDI+ 3D graphics engine. Very simple, enables you to load .OBJ or create your own 3D objects to add to the scene. I have implimented simple DirectX geometry render modes, such as point sprites and triangle list. Starfield+ includes an example of how to ma ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System SoundsSystem SoundsC++.NETBeginner /
Thomas1965
3132 since
12/14/2016 11:17:05 AM
Unrated
       This simple demo shows how to play the system sounds using the static class SystemSounds in the System::Media namespace.

TabPage XPTabPage XPVB.NETIntermediate /
Mick Doherty (from psc cd)
1614 since
1/1/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 4 Users

I keep seeing messages posted about the lack of support for Visual Styles in TabPages. Well, I thought, that can't be too difficult to overcome, and I was right it wasn't. OK so I already knew how to use the API's from VB6 and it was simply a case of gett ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 12 of 14 found. Entries 111 - 120 of 138 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET