Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 19 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 189 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Demo Game PART 2Demo Game PART 2VB.NETIntermediate /
JoshD (from psc cd)
1129 since
1/1/2015 12:37:00 AM

By 1 Users

PART 2/2: GAME DEMO (place files in demo folder) *********************************************** I've just added a few more features to yesterdays submission and compacted it a bit so I can post it here. The man now can face eight directions with ten fram ...(description truncated)

Design Patterns and UML for VSStudioDesign Patterns and UML for VSStudioVB.NETIntermediate /
Anton Knier (from psc cd)
1029 since
1/1/2015 10:09:00 AM

By 4 Users

Examples and interpretations of their relevance as applied to DOTNET. All Examples written in CSharp using Visual Studio DotNet Professional. UML Diagrams via Enterprise Architect There are many more patterns I have examined but I invite your feedback o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct Multimedia LibraryDirect Multimedia LibraryC#Advanced /
Dominator Legend (from psc cd)
3169 since
1/4/2015 8:35:00 AM

By 8 Users

You dream to build a multimedia application? Voice and video chat applications?; Multimedia players? Networking? Wow now you can, its very easy cause you are going to use the Direct Library that contain the most required classes that provide very easy to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Dot Net Interview questionsDot Net Interview questionsC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
Nhilesh Baua (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/4/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 5 Users

These are different Dot Net Interview questions I collected from different sources, Sharing with you just to have head start you all who are looking for upgrade.

Dot Net Interview questions IIDot Net Interview questions IIC#, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Nhilesh Baua (from psc cd)
1264 since
1/4/2015 5:37:00 PM

By 9 Users

After your great response to my previous post, I am forced[:)] to update the questions once again. This questions are also collected from various sources and provides much help while preparing for any .Net interviews. Please Vote For Me.

Dynamic Code ExecutionDynamic Code ExecutionVB.NETAdvanced /
Dan Pasternak (from psc cd)
2803 since
1/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

By 15 Users

Dynamic code execution is a powerful feature that allows applications to be extended with code that is not compiled into the application. Users can customize applications and developers can dynamically update code easily. This program is an example of tha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamically displaying messages from newsgroups using ASP.NetDynamically displaying messages from newsgroups using ASP.NetVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Anoj Kumar (from psc cd)
1231 since
1/1/2015 11:30:00 AM

By 5 Users

The code sample given below demonstrates how to communicate with a news server using NNTP. The sample is not a complete implementation of NNTP client, but rather a demonstratio of how to communicate with a NNTP server via System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient . Fo ...(description truncated)

Easy to create system-wide hotkeysEasy to create system-wide hotkeysVB.NETIntermediate /
Chronos (from psc cd)
864 since
1/4/2015 3:49:00 PM

By 3 Users

Register system-wide hotkeys for your application. Utilize the Windows key on the keyboard in your app.

Events handling in C#Events handling in C#C#Beginner /
Radu G (from psc cd)
709 since
1/1/2015 7:33:00 PM

By 8 Users

Everything about events in C#.

Excel Automation DemoExcel Automation DemoVB.NETBeginner /
Xybex (from psc cd)
1259 since
1/1/2015 10:16:00 AM

By 7 Users

Here is a simple example of how to automate Microsoft Excel

Search Results: Page 6 of 19 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 189 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET