Date
Submitted
User Rating

CD\DVD BackupCD\DVD BackupC#, VB.NETAdvanced /
Christos Savvas (from psc cd)
1630 since
1/3/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 8 Users

I made this utility in order to make easy backup on CD/DVD of user specified files. In order to burn the backup files on CD, I’m using the “XPBurn” component, a little bit modified, to burn my files in the user chosen directory. The R ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Check ConnectionCheck ConnectionVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Fuentes VB MVP (from psc cd)
1202 since
1/1/2015 9:26:00 AM

By 9 Users

Check for internet connection lan connection connection type and so on. This project uses an API, if somone knows a better way please let me know. I had this code laying around in VB6 that I once downloaded from PSC but can't find the authors name. I conv ...(description truncated)

Check if your MDI Child form is already loadedCheck if your MDI Child form is already loadedVB.NETBeginner /
rhai (from psc cd)
7033 since
1/3/2015 6:47:00 PM

By 5 Users

Checks for other instances of your form on your Parent MDI form. If one is found, load that one. Else, Load a new one! The other example is too long and requires a lot of work, while this one is easy doesnt require you to catch an error. This is my own wo ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

clsScreenResclsScreenResVB.NETIntermediate /
Creptic (from psc cd)
1100 since
1/3/2015 4:27:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a screen resolution Class, with a functioning form (see screenshot). Code is highly commented. Change resolution, as well as bits per pixel, and refresh rate. Optionally prompt user before and after resolution is changed. Get current resolution, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Codedom Code Generation SampleCodedom Code Generation SampleVB.NETAdvanced /
Corey D Behrends (from psc cd)
924 since
1/1/2015 9:24:00 AM

By 11 Users

This code is based off of an example app I did on PSC for the CodeDom namespace. Due to popular demand I have created the following application to demonstrate one of the things you can do with CodeDom. In this example, I read a SQL 2000 database (other ve ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Command Line RedirectionCommand Line RedirectionC#Intermediate /
kaze (from psc cd)
1031 since
1/2/2015 6:12:00 AM

By 2 Users

This demonstration redirects console output from a particular program's "stdout" (console output) to a textbox on a form. This type of redirection can be used to create a "front end" to a command line tool. I found the framework's built-in facilities for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compile & Run Code on The fly (Plugins?) - 25 LinesCompile & Run Code on The fly (Plugins?) - 25 LinesVB.NETIntermediate /
Hemple (from psc cd)
1018 since
1/3/2015 11:32:00 AM

By 3 Users

This peice of code will allow you to Compile and Run code from a text box on the fly. This would be useful for pluginsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete VB.Net Api SpyComplete VB.Net Api SpyVB.NETBeginner /
Jason Hensley (from psc cd)
3959 since
1/2/2015 7:20:00 AM

By 7 Users

A complete example of using the Windows Api to create a Windows Handle retriever. Just some of the features include: Getting List of All Children and Siblings. Getting the Window and Parent Window Text, and more. Created this example to be easy to underst ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Conver and sort an Array of Strings to Integers using LINQConver and sort an Array of Strings to Integers using LINQVB.NETIntermediate /
Salem Al Shekaili
2461 since
7/16/2015 9:29:02 AM
Unrated
       These pieces of code will conver and sort an Array of Strings to Integers using LINQ

Convert text to Unicode / Unicode HEX for sending SMSConvert text to Unicode / Unicode HEX for sending SMSVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Jareh Ali Mohamed H. Al-Malki (from psc cd)
9808 since
1/5/2015 9:16:00 AM

By 3 Users

Convert text to Unicode / Unicode HEX for sending SMS,(traditional chinese , simplified chinese ,indian hindi, korean, japanese,arabic......ext) you need this to send SMS with all bulk SMS providers like ClacktelClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 19 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 189 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET