Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 11 of 198 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Loan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleLoan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2251 since
10/15/2016 2:59:14 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will compute for the interest to be paid by the customer to the loan that he or she acquire from a bank or a lending institution. What does our program will do is to ask th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleStudent Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2713 since
10/15/2016 2:50:15 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give the student name, subject, prelim, midterm and endterm grade and then our program will compute for the final grade of the student using C# in console ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2057 since
10/15/2016 2:49:05 PM
Unrated
       A simple console program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user temperature in Celsius and then it will convert to Fahrenheit temperature equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email add ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Sum of Two Numbers in C# Using ConsoleSum of Two Numbers in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3226 since
10/15/2016 4:17:00 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will accept two integer input values from the user and then our program will add the sum of the two input values using console environment in C#. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

POCO Search EnginePOCO Search EngineC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Jon Elliott
2312 since
10/10/2016 4:06:08 PM
Unrated
       Ever had a list of records and you wish to quickly sort, search, and paginate your records? This DLL will get you on your way. It uses ODATA under the covers but can be used in any application, Web, Desktop, Restful apps. It can output search results in a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolute Value Solver in C#Absolute Value Solver in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2787 since
10/7/2016 4:59:54 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual C#.NET to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolute Value Solver in Visual Basic.NETAbsolute Value Solver in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2537 since
10/7/2016 4:58:25 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic.NET to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jake ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tech Support SystemTech Support SystemC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
3240 since
9/26/2016 1:49:50 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple tech support ticket / help request system written in C# 2010. The program will email and / or text a predefined address / number with the logged in user's name, computer name, problem category (selected from a drop down list, loaded from ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of Rectangle in C#Area of Rectangle in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3574 since
9/25/2016 11:48:50 PM
Unrated
       Here is a another simple program that I wrote in C# to ask the user to give the length and breath of the rectangle and the our program will compute for its area. I am using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition in this program. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of Square Solver in C#Area of Square Solver in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2308 since
9/25/2016 11:24:58 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give the side length of the square and then our program will compute the area of the square. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Face ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 11 of 198 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET