Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 9 of 198 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Forms comunicationForms comunicationVB.NETAdvanced /
Maximiliano Gil Toro
2046 since
10/20/2016 9:10:13 PM
Unrated
       Proper use of combobox (such as itemdata in VB6) and communication between screen forms

Year Level Checker in C#Year Level Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1749 since
10/20/2016 2:16:41 AM
Unrated
       Hi there in this article I would like to share with you our simple program will ask the user to give the year level where the student is belong to like freshmen, sophomore, juniors and seniors. Using if else statement in C#. I also make sure that if the u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math Calculator in C#Math Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2099 since
10/20/2016 1:39:42 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple console application that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user to give two numbers and then it will also ask the user to give an operand like plus sign, minus sign, slash sign and asterisk sign to process the t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Payroll System in C#Payroll System in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8308 since
10/16/2016 2:27:14 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple payroll system that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language this payroll system is based here in the Philippine setting for the deductions like tax, philhealth, sss, pag-ibig. Our program will ask the name of the employee, positio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Product Bill Calculator in C#Product Bill Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2895 since
10/16/2016 1:25:25 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user to give the product name, product quantity and product price and then our program will compute for the total cost of the product. What is good about this program is that I added a function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic User Input in C#Basic User Input in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1911 since
10/15/2016 3:09:31 PM
Unrated
       This simple program will show you basic input and output operations in Microsoft C# programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Seconds To Hours, Minutes and Seconds in C#Seconds To Hours, Minutes and Seconds in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1746 since
10/15/2016 3:05:46 PM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give time in seconds and then our program will converted the given time in hours, minutes and seconds. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Loan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleLoan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1851 since
10/15/2016 2:59:14 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will compute for the interest to be paid by the customer to the loan that he or she acquire from a bank or a lending institution. What does our program will do is to ask th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleStudent Grade Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2002 since
10/15/2016 2:50:15 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give the student name, subject, prelim, midterm and endterm grade and then our program will compute for the final grade of the student using C# in console ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1682 since
10/15/2016 2:49:05 PM
Unrated
       A simple console program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user temperature in Celsius and then it will convert to Fahrenheit temperature equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email add ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 198 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET