Date
Submitted
User Rating

Internet BrowserInternet BrowserC#Beginner /
Leo13
209 since
6/30/2018 11:51:32 AM
Unrated
       Internet BrowserClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Another Browser for InternetAnother Browser for InternetVB.NETBeginner /
Leo13
255 since
6/30/2018 11:36:35 AM
Unrated
       Web browser for Internet. Note: The file "folder_open.png" must not be missing, because it is used as an icon.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Greedy DiceGreedy DiceVB.NETIntermediate /
Kenneth Foster
219 since
6/27/2018 1:05:47 PM
Unrated
       Keep score for Greedy Dice gameClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MyBalanceMyBalanceC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
299 since
6/25/2018 2:44:59 PM
Unrated
       C# application for keeping a running balance and transaction logs for an account. Checking, savings, etc. Uses text files to save the data. Simple, easy to understand.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ping watcherping watcherVB.NETIntermediate /
rossi catly
449 since
6/20/2018 2:11:06 PM
Unrated
       VB.NET App that lets you monitor your Network Equipment thru IP or Network name with Logs please do visit my blog for more : http://version-info.blogspot.com/ thank you :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

mathematical Expression parser and mathematical Expression parser and VB.NETAdvanced /
Tim Roberts
647 since
5/25/2018 6:26:08 AM
Unrated
       <p>Mathematical expression parser and evaluator algorithms, written in Visual Basic 2010.</p> <p>Source code was ported to Visual Basic.Net and modified slightly from code originally written in C# by Jonathan Wood of Blackbelt Coder.</p> < ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Match MakerMatch MakerVB.NETIntermediate /
Amerigo
652 since
5/14/2018 4:03:54 PM
Unrated
       This application emulates a little game? thing we did when I was in elementary school. We did it on paper.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Electronic EaselElectronic EaselVB.NETIntermediate /
Dwain Snickles
855 since
5/13/2018 2:17:14 PM

By 1 Users

Made this to welcome corporate to our facility. It is WYSIWYG capable program which you can custom design and display on a TV screen or a monitor so your guests can see it as soon as they walk through the front door. It also has a slide show if you just w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessInsert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1334 since
4/11/2018 12:34:24 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a program written by my close friend and a fellow software engineer Sir Jonathan Mandia it is a database application written in Microsoft Visual Basic NET and Microsoft Access. I will show you how to insert a ...(description truncated)

Insert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessInsert Record in Visual Basic NET and Microsoft AccessVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
982 since
4/11/2018 12:34:17 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a program written by my close friend and a fellow software engineer Sir Jonathan Mandia it is a database application written in Microsoft Visual Basic NET and Microsoft Access. I will show you how to insert a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 198 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 1975 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET