Date
Submitted
User Rating

Blinking ControlsBlinking ControlsC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
516 since
2/6/2019 12:31:57 AM
Unrated
       Use async and await to make blinking controls. Very easy, and doesn't require a timer. In the code sample, I've used a form with a button, textbox, label, listbox, and the form itself.

Penny A DayPenny A DayC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
334 since
2/5/2019 9:27:15 PM

By 1 Users

If you earn a penny a day, and double it every day, how much would you end up with in 30 days? Depends whether you get paid daily or not. Anyway, this very small code shows you how to figure the amounts.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Batch Rename FilesBatch Rename FilesC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
393 since
1/29/2019 4:39:01 PM
Unrated
       Very quickly and easily rename unlimited files in any folder of a specific type. See screenshot. ** Updated to fix a small issue with numbering the renamed files. **Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Audio Player (MP3)Audio Player (MP3)C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
478 since
1/24/2019 6:30:24 PM
Unrated
       A simple and fast MP3 player written entirely from scratch in C#. Add tracks, remove tracks, save and load playlists, play tracks randomly or in order, loop tracks endlessly or stop at the end. Well documented code. Uses WMLib COM.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Split MP3Split MP3C#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
422 since
1/23/2019 7:56:47 PM
Unrated
       Very quickly splits MP3 files (or WAV or whatever) into x number of files of equal size. This is extremely fast and easy to use.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mass and Time Converter in C#Mass and Time Converter in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
518 since
1/21/2019 2:16:35 AM
Unrated
       A very simple menu driven program written in C# to convert mass and time. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school and application development. programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting. work, computer tutoria ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Music playerMusic playerVB.NETIntermediate /
Joan Roca
532 since
1/21/2019 12:49:58 AM

By 1 Users

Complete basic application to play music from files and foldersClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

free windows vb.netfree windows vb.netVB.NETBeginner /
linesky@sapo.pt
628 since
1/20/2019 6:31:09 AM
Unrated
       this is a operation system built in on visual basic net run inside a form you can resize move close windows and raise events inside windows , public domain operation system

Login Security System Using Visual Basic NET and MySQLLogin Security System Using Visual Basic NET and MySQLVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
789 since
1/18/2019 8:43:26 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote that show you how to create login security using Visual Basic NET and MySQL as our database. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school and application devel ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User Profile System Using Visual Basic NET, MySQL and Crystal ReportUser Profile System Using Visual Basic NET, MySQL and Crystal ReportVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
691 since
1/18/2019 6:52:22 AM
Unrated
       I started learning and working again with Visual Basic NET because our application in my workplace is not working it is written in Microsoft Access but after a day I was able to make the application works again by fixing the printer configuration. While I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 198 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1979 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET