All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 6 of 174 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Class Scheduling System - VB.NetClass Scheduling System - VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
16373 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I would like to share here my Scheduling System in VB.Net Version, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETSend (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
David Ross Goben (from psc cd)
24189 since
1/6/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 18 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       <p>Updated Text and code. <p>This Class Library includes an <b>SMTP</b> class that supports the sending of simple emails, or very complex emails that feature alternate views, such as Rich Text or HTML, attachments with customizable encoding, ...(description truncated)

CAR DEALER/ CAR SALECAR DEALER/ CAR SALEC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
4088 since
1/6/2015 5:26:00 AM

By 19 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a small application that I developed quickly for a friend of mine who just started Car Business in Accra-Ghana. It didn't go through much testing but I am sure viewers will like it and vote for me. NB: Please note that the various dlls have been s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
54186 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBA Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBVB.NETIntermediate /
Kazi Md. Shakawat Hossain
18858 since
5/8/2016 10:50:58 AM

By 1 Users

Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or solution to manage an organization's workforce in a systematic way with the help of historical and projected data. It is a highly customizable software that can meet every requirement of an organiz ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4377 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

application lock application lock VB.NETIntermediate /
Brane Ljubič
4817 since
9/8/2015 11:37:20 AM

By 1 Users

This code show you how to protect your application from people without activation KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Been Alive For...Been Alive For...VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
2298 since
7/15/2016 8:47:17 PM

By 1 Users

Shows how long a person has been alive in years, months, weeks, and days. Very small code, shows how to format numbers, convert to integers, strings, and use TimeSpan.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bin2Hex, Hex2BinBin2Hex, Hex2BinC#Beginner /
Ben128
2847 since
7/10/2016 7:37:06 PM

By 1 Users

Two class console files to allow you to convert files between Hex and Binary. Hope you find them usful.

CIDR Calc C#CIDR Calc C#C#, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Giacomo
3469 since
11/2/2015 7:22:56 PM

By 1 Users

Porting of the Python CIDR Application of Brandon Sterne http://brandon.sternefamily.net/posts/2007/12/python-cidr-block-converter/

Search Results: Page 6 of 174 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET