Date
Submitted
User Rating

Absolute Value Solver in C#Absolute Value Solver in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1489 since
10/7/2016 4:59:54 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual C#.NET to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolute Value Solver in Visual Basic.NETAbsolute Value Solver in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1361 since
10/7/2016 4:58:25 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic.NET to solve the absolute value of the given negative integer number by the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jake ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Five Numbers in C#Addition of Five Numbers in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1761 since
3/20/2016 3:03:59 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C# that will ask the user to give five numbers and then the program will find the total sum of five numbers given by the user. The code is very easy to understand and use. If you have some questions please send me an em ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Addition of Two Numbers in Visual Basic.NETAddition of Two Numbers in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9113 since
4/10/2016 10:58:33 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Visual Basic.NET to add the sum of two numbers. I'm just learning Visual Basic.NET primarily because my experience before in programming in using Visual Basic 6 it is a good learning experience on my part. Add me at Fa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2558 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of Rectangle in C#Area of Rectangle in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1690 since
9/25/2016 11:48:50 PM
Unrated
       Here is a another simple program that I wrote in C# to ask the user to give the length and breath of the rectangle and the our program will compute for its area. I am using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition in this program. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of Square Solver in C#Area of Square Solver in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1276 since
9/25/2016 11:24:58 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using C# as my programming language that will ask the user to give the side length of the square and then our program will compute the area of the square. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Face ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Array Input and Output in C#Array Input and Output in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1855 since
10/25/2016 2:07:05 AM
Unrated
       Here is a short and simple program that I wrote in C# that will show you how to use one dimensional array. In this program it will ask the user to give five numbers. The five given number by our user will display at the screen using one dimensional array ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic User Input in C#Basic User Input in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1294 since
10/15/2016 3:09:31 PM
Unrated
       This simple program will show you basic input and output operations in Microsoft C# programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1162 since
10/15/2016 2:49:05 PM
Unrated
       A simple console program that I wrote in C# that will ask the user temperature in Celsius and then it will convert to Fahrenheit temperature equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email add ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Civil Status Checker in C#Civil Status Checker in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1853 since
10/25/2016 2:42:03 AM
Unrated
       Hi there in this article I would like to share with you a very simple program that will check the civil status of a person whether the person is single, married, widow, annulled or separated from their spouse. What does the program do is to ask the users ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Console CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessConsole CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2318 since
11/5/2016 8:33:31 AM
Unrated
       One of my friend and fellow software engineer named Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go write and share to us this creation of a CRUD database application using Console in C# and Microsoft Access I am very grateful and thankful because he share his talent with this pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days of the Week Using C#Days of the Week Using C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1591 since
10/24/2016 2:23:00 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that will ask the user to give a number between 1 to 7 and then our program will check if the given number by the user what day it belongs to. For example the user give 1 it will fall on Mond ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Factorial Solver in Visual Basic .NETFactorial Solver in Visual Basic .NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1962 since
4/13/2016 2:19:05 PM
Unrated
       A factorial program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic .NET to solve for the factorial of the number. The code is very easy to understand I create a function called factorial which uses recursion algorithm to solve the factorial of the given number ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fahrenheit To Celsius Converter Fahrenheit To Celsius Converter C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1399 since
9/10/2016 12:14:48 AM
Unrated
       In this article that I written I wrote a simple program using C# that will ask the user to give temperature in Fahrenheit and then our program will convert it in Celsius temperature equivalent. I also included error trapping procedure to check if the the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fahrenheit To Celsius Converter in Visual Basic.NET Fahrenheit To Celsius Converter in Visual Basic.NET VB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4611 since
4/10/2016 10:59:53 AM
Unrated
       Here is the second version of my program that I wrote before in Visual Basic.NET Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter in Visual Basic.NET the code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomper ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hello World in C#Hello World in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1261 since
6/19/2016 3:08:32 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple hello world program in C# provided by my friend Dave Marcellana. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

If Else Statement in C#If Else Statement in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1267 since
6/19/2016 3:09:23 AM
Unrated
       This sample program written in C# will show you how to use if else statement this sample program is being provided by my good friend and fellow programmer Mr. Dave Marcellana. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@y ...(description truncated)

Kilograms to Pounds Converter in Visual Basic.NETKilograms to Pounds Converter in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1437 since
4/10/2016 11:04:56 AM
Unrated
       A simple program in Visual Basic.NET that will ask the user to give the weight in kilograms and then it will convert it into Pounds equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kilograms to Pounds Converter in Visual Basic.NETKilograms to Pounds Converter in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2571 since
4/10/2016 11:08:43 AM
Unrated
       A simple program in Visual Basic.NET that will ask the user to give the weight in kilograms and then it will convert it into Pounds equivalent. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Loan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleLoan Interest Solver in C# Using ConsoleC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1255 since
10/15/2016 2:59:14 PM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote using Microsoft C# programming language that will compute for the interest to be paid by the customer to the loan that he or she acquire from a bank or a lending institution. What does our program will do is to ask th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2071 since
11/26/2016 1:58:28 AM
Unrated
       Login and Display User Name in C# and Microsoft SQL Server In this article I revised my previous code with the help of my good friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go. Thank you very much Sir Bon for the help you provided to me. We modi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerLogin System in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2041 since
11/7/2016 1:06:53 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple login system that I wrote using C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that can used to protect from one's application from intruder and unauthorized users. The program will ask the username and password and it will check the username and passw ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math Calculator in C#Math Calculator in C#C#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1472 since
10/20/2016 1:39:42 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple console application that I wrote using C# programming language that will ask the user to give two numbers and then it will also ask the user to give an operand like plus sign, minus sign, slash sign and asterisk sign to process the t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Miles To Kilometers Converter in Visual Basic.NETMiles To Kilometers Converter in Visual Basic.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3865 since
4/10/2016 11:01:02 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote in Visual Basic.NET that will ask the user to give the distance in Miles and then our program will convert the given distance by the user in Miles to Kilometers. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 39 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET