Date
Submitted
User Rating

Binary CalculatorBinary CalculatorC#Beginner /
T.Jackson
866 since
4/4/2019 1:30:09 AM

By 1 Users

Binary calculator for Windows 10. Written in the latest Visual Studio, so you know that it is going to work! I love learning from other people's work on Planet Source Code. I hope that you can learn from my submissions too. Calculator only deals with 8-BI ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PACMAN Visual Studio 2017PACMAN Visual Studio 2017VB.NETBeginner /
T.Jackson
1811 since
3/21/2019 2:11:45 AM
Unrated
       PACMAN clone compliant with current MS VS 2017 technologies. Coded in BASIC, but easy to convert to C# I have not perfected the ghost chasing PAC algorithm as of yet. I need to come up with some sort of path-finding algorithm for the ghosts to be able to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tetris WorldTetris WorldVB.NETBeginner /
T.Jackson
1003 since
3/20/2019 3:20:14 AM
Unrated
       Contemporary version of the video game Tetris. Originally coded in Visual studio 2005 back in 2008. The project has been pulled into line to run in Visual Studio 2017, which is the latest MS has to offer. Game has animations, sound effects, music and is O ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET