Other Entries by Philip Pierce (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
40786 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Webcam Capture (Re-submit)C# Webcam Capture (Re-submit)C#Intermediate /
3527 since
1/1/2015 10:20:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Currency TextboxCurrency TextboxC#Advanced /
2012 since
1/4/2015 3:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

So, after much looking, I finally decided to create my own currency textbox. The ones I had found did not allow you enter special keys (like backspace), or had other issues. This textbox allows you to enter open text, but only in a currency format. You c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Extended Rich Text BoxExtended Rich Text BoxC#Intermediate /
3743 since
1/4/2015 3:22:00 AM

By 4 Users

This control contains a rich text box, plus 3 toolbars which allow the user to format the text in the rtf box. You can programatically show or hide the toolbars (they show by default). You can get/set the locations of the toolbars (you could save the tool ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient Progress BarGradient Progress BarC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
2456 since
1/2/2015 6:29:00 AM

By 2 Users

Custom progress bar with gradient coloring and displaying text inside the progress (optional). The original idea was submitted by Francis M. Marasigan for VB.NET at: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=934&lngWId=10 I took ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insert Files Into XML FileInsert Files Into XML FileC#Intermediate /
1188 since
1/1/2015 9:51:00 PM

By 3 Users

This project will show you how to insert a file (any file) into an XML file, and then later read the file back out. Is a good demonstration of how to read/write XML files and filestreams. As always, please vote and comment. Thanx.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Packet MonitorPacket MonitorC#Advanced /
2011 since
1/2/2015 6:26:00 PM

By 8 Users

After searching for examples on how to create a packet sniffer, I only found examples using third party products. I did find the begining of an example on mentalis.org. I borrowed the code from mentalis and made significant improvements to it. You can sav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Code Bank VS.NET Add-InThe Code Bank VS.NET Add-InC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
1051 since
1/1/2015 9:32:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an add-in for Visual Studio.NET. It lets you copy and paste code into the add-in so you can use it at a later date. There are 7 built-languages you can save to. I have included two functions as examples (how to connection to an access database wit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Video Player .NET IDE PluginVideo Player .NET IDE PluginC#, VB.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
780 since
1/2/2015 5:52:00 AM

By 6 Users

This plug-in for VS.NET 2002+ displays a video screen and optional play list. You can watch videos and listen to music while programming. The video screen can be resized to your likes, and two pre-determined are available also. All tasks are accessed thro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET