Other Entries by The New iSoftware Company! (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Icons in VB .NET Menus!!!!!Icons in VB .NET Menus!!!!!VB.NETAdvanced /
The New iSoftware Company! (from psc cd)
2202 since
1/1/2015 2:59:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is the first code on the .NET side of Planet Source Code's VB section to do this. I am proud to post a sample of Dr. GUI's sample code. I made a lot of changes to the original code like adding comments to it. It still needs some work. Well commented. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JLOXP: Just Like Office XP (Now With Images!)JLOXP: Just Like Office XP (Now With Images!)VB.NETAdvanced /
774 since
1/1/2015 7:59:00 AM

By 12 Users

Here comes the second release of JLOXP, JUSTLIKEOFFICEXP! Its one awesome control filled with new setable properties. It has been done in GDI+! Now fully supports images! Also some bugs have been fixed. Just add the class to your project and go! Download ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MaskMaker - GDI+MaskMaker - GDI+VB.NETAdvanced /
618 since
1/1/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will create the "masks" for BltBit. I was trying so hard to get this. Then I got an idea and here it its. You can just copy the one function and you are set. Please vote and comment!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Windows Drawn Drop ShadowWindows Drawn Drop ShadowC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
1231 since
1/3/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 7 Users

Ever wonder how Windows XP draws the drop shadow on menus and tooltips? Now you can draw the drop shadow on forms. Perfect for splash screens. For Windows XP (and Server 2003?) only. Visual Basic .NET. Copy this to your form code. Update: Thanks to the an ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET