Other Entries by Corey D Behrends (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Codedom Code Generation SampleCodedom Code Generation SampleVB.NETAdvanced /
Corey D Behrends (from psc cd)
802 since
1/1/2015 9:24:00 AM

By 11 Users

This code is based off of an example app I did on PSC for the CodeDom namespace. Due to popular demand I have created the following application to demonstrate one of the things you can do with CodeDom. In this example, I read a SQL 2000 database (other ve ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Tab Strip ControlCustom Tab Strip ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
1243 since
1/1/2015 9:35:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code demonstrates the power that visual inheritance brings to the VB table. For an application I wrote, the end user wanted to be able to drag tabs on a tab control into the order they wanted then serialize that layout to a file to be reloaded next ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Flat Combo BoxFlat Combo BoxC#, VB.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
618 since
1/2/2015 12:13:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is an inherited implemtation of a flat combo box for .Net which is sadly missing from the framework. The code works by overriding the WndProc proc and redrawing the control as flat. It also supports coloring of the drop down button and arrow. Enjoy a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Multi-Threaded TCP Chat ExampleMulti-Threaded TCP Chat ExampleVB.NETAdvanced /
3553 since
1/1/2015 5:31:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is an example of how to implement the System.Sockets and System.Threading classes in VB.Net. It includes a multi-threaded server application as well as a client to demomstrate its use. This code is based off of a code example written in C# by Nick Ru ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET