Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bin2Hex, Hex2BinBin2Hex, Hex2BinC#Beginner /
Ben
1737 since
7/10/2016 7:37:06 PM

By 1 Users

Two class console files to allow you to convert files between Hex and Binary. Hope you find them usful.

DM Calulator v1.0DM Calulator v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1889 since
3/22/2017 8:50:33 PM
Unrated
       A Basic stylish calulator for your desktop. Hope you find the code usfull please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Color Picker.NET Ver 1.0DM Color Picker.NET Ver 1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1836 since
7/10/2016 1:03:08 PM

By 1 Users

DM Color Picker.NET is a remake of a old project I once made in Visual Basic 6, This program allows you to make your own colors and easy copy the output color value into your paint editor, it has color support for .NET, VB6, Delphi, Powerbasic, HTML and m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

DM CSS code compressor v1.0DM CSS code compressor v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1824 since
7/14/2016 9:21:06 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple console appliaction to allow you to compress your css style sheets by reduceing the size and makeing your pages load faster. Hope you find the code usfull please vote.

DM CSS HTML, JS TestIT editorDM CSS HTML, JS TestIT editorC#Beginner /
Ben
2291 since
3/27/2017 8:30:08 PM

By 1 Users

This is a project I made about a month ago and I forgopt about it untill today, it's still not almost finished yet but it does have a few things to to play around with. this is for testing HTML CSS and Javascript, each one has there own little editor wind ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Dos Help GUIDM Dos Help GUIC#Beginner /
Ben
1396 since
7/15/2016 2:31:16 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple front end I made for the HELP command in dos, that gives information on a dos command and also extended information. hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Email EncrypterDM Email EncrypterC#Beginner /
Ben
1631 since
12/19/2016 8:13:41 PM
Unrated
       A small tool to allow you to encrypt your emails using a basic XOR encryptionClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM File Manager XPDM File Manager XPC#Intermediate /
Ben
1710 since
6/20/2016 9:14:49 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a unfinished file manager I am trying to make, it started as an example of using the listview control to add files and folders but turned into this. I tryed to make it like the old Windows3.1 File manager, at the moment you can just view thing ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Firefox Image Cache Viewer/Saver Version 1.0DM Firefox Image Cache Viewer/Saver Version 1.0C#Intermediate /
Ben
1232 since
7/3/2016 7:44:27 PM
Unrated
       Hi this is a small project I made that will allow the user to view the image content of the Firefox cache folder, allows saving simple or selected files opening the picture in mspain and also copying selected image to the clipboard. Hope you like it pleas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Get  HTTP HeadersDM Get HTTP HeadersC#Beginner /
Ben
1536 since
12/24/2016 10:44:23 AM
Unrated
       Small tool to allow you to see the returned server headers of an url request.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM My PhoneBook Version 1.0DM My PhoneBook Version 1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1752 since
6/5/2016 2:01:50 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a very simple address book I made to help me store my contacts information and phone numbers I can't remmber, the program allows adding, removing and also exporting to HTM, the program works very simple by using a small ini file, code is well ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Smart Password Generator v1.0DM Smart Password Generator v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
2024 since
3/26/2017 6:54:22 PM
Unrated
       Hi here is a cool password generator never agian need to think up a password. Hope you find it usfull please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Start/Stop InternetDM Start/Stop InternetC#Beginner /
Ben
1641 since
6/16/2016 6:47:13 PM
Unrated
       This is a small program that will allow you to start and stop your internet connection. the code is quite easy and uses ipconfig to do the start and stop functions. Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Text Link StylerDM Text Link StylerC#Beginner /
Ben
1815 since
3/20/2017 10:20:59 PM

By 1 Users

Small project to allow you to make your own CSS styled class for hyperlinks such as colors and underlines hope you find it usfull please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Unpack CSS codeDM Unpack CSS codeC#Beginner /
Ben
2107 since
3/29/2017 10:25:22 AM

By 1 Users

This is a small project to unpack CSS code sometimes reading the style sheets can be a pain when all line ending are removing mean the code you see is just one huge line. with this code you can unpack it and make it into a more readable form. Hope you lik ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Visual Notepad KeyboardDM Visual Notepad KeyboardC#Beginner /
Ben
1916 since
7/11/2016 12:44:03 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is just a small visual on screen keyboard I made at the moment it works with notepad, but I am hopeing to get the next version working with other appliactions, Hope you like the first version Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Web Unit Convert v1.0DM Web Unit Convert v1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1818 since
4/10/2017 11:18:04 AM
Unrated
       This is a small program to help you convert web unit sizes such as pixels, em, pt, rem hope you like this code and is usfull to you .Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DMWinDns Flush V1.0DMWinDns Flush V1.0C#Beginner /
Ben
1383 since
6/15/2016 10:16:08 AM
Unrated
       Small app that allows you to flush your DNS cache. Hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Load an save treeview nodesLoad an save treeview nodesC#Beginner /
Ben
2052 since
5/10/2016 8:25:55 PM
Unrated
       Hi, this is a Visual 2012 project I made that allows you to add, delete nodes from a treeview control and save the nodes to a file. The nodes lalter can also be loaded back up. Hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My NetStat ViewerMy NetStat ViewerC#Beginner /
Ben
1642 since
6/9/2016 8:20:46 PM
Unrated
       This is a small netstat front end for the netstat dos tool to view any active or listing connections hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Popout Button demoPopout Button demoC#Beginner /
Ben
2292 since
3/28/2017 7:57:14 PM
Unrated
       hi this is just an idea I was playing around with some buttons and colors to make buttons popout on mouse over a bit like some CSS menus do, Anyway code is basic and easy to understand hope if will help or give you some ideas.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Reverse Polish Notation Calculator v1.1Reverse Polish Notation Calculator v1.1C#Beginner /
Ben
2916 since
3/25/2017 8:20:06 PM
Unrated
       This is a simple expression evaluator that uses RPN to calulate the answer after first converting the infix expression to postfix, it supports the basic operators and brackets, no math funcitions have been added so far I hopeto add support soon. Hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Special Folder Viewer 1.0 [Build 2]Special Folder Viewer 1.0 [Build 2]C#Intermediate /
Ben
1636 since
7/4/2016 9:00:41 PM
Unrated
       This is a small appliaction that allows you to view all the special folders on your windows pc, you can open the selected folders, create a shortcut of the special folder, copy paths to clipboard, generate a HTML page of all special folder names and paths ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text To HTML v1.1Text To HTML v1.1C#Beginner /
Ben
1609 since
3/20/2017 11:34:19 AM
Unrated
       Small project to allow you to convert plain text into HTML source code. UPDATE 20/3/2017 Added open and save to text updated gui, allow for using line breaks <br> and a few other changes. Hope you like this app please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Dummy Text CreatorWeb Dummy Text CreatorC#Beginner /
Ben
1816 since
3/5/2017 7:46:28 PM

By 1 Users

Small project to allow you to make dummy text to use as a place holder when designing your sites. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 26 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET