Date
Submitted
User Rating

application lock application lock VB.NETIntermediate /
Brane Ljubič
7032 since
9/8/2015 11:37:20 AM

By 1 Users

This code show you how to protect your application from people without activation KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ClipBoard ManagerClipBoard ManagerVB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
3601 since
7/12/2015 10:19:35 AM
Unrated
       For a long time I was looking for a program that would show me all the texts that I have copied in different programs . This simple program keeps a record of all cut and copy functions on your computer. Stores only data type text . and has the ability to ...(description truncated)

close_appclose_appVB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
1429 since
12/5/2018 2:12:46 PM
Unrated
       This is the new version of the program SOME EXAMPLES OF CLOSING FORM Program shows 12 different ways of closing form. It's rewritten and well-commented for easy understanding of the code. If you think that the program is useful for you , please vote for m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

closing_formclosing_formVB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
1093 since
12/2/2019 7:52:46 PM
Unrated
       This is the new version of the program CLOSING FORM Program shows 13 different ways of closing form. It's rewritten and well-commented for easy understanding of the code. This version of the program is an improved version of the previous ones.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DragDropDragDropVB.NETIntermediate /
Brane Ljubič
4360 since
8/16/2015 2:26:30 PM

By 1 Users

This app shows you how to use the drag-drop function in your program. You can use the list box Label textbox. It works between Form1 and Form2 Select the text that you want to move, right-click and drag the mouse to the target location. The ctrl button t ...(description truncated)

lock_unlock_app_via_internetlock_unlock_app_via_internetVB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
5330 since
1/28/2017 4:56:29 PM
Unrated
       Some time ago, I uploaded the program application lock. Which showed how you can lock the program for all who have not paid the registration. This is my new solution for the same case, but it is better than the previous one. It provides registration via ...(description truncated)

Sidebar menueSidebar menueVB.NETIntermediate /
Brane Ljubič
5315 since
8/4/2015 4:07:08 PM
Unrated
       The project show you how to create sidebar menue with buttons. Attention to the buttons tooltipClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Some examples of closing form Some examples of closing form VB.NETAdvanced /
Brane Ljubič
4205 since
7/14/2015 9:16:40 PM

By 1 Users

Program shows 11 different ways of closing form. There are many different ways of closing the form, but does not run smoothly and are not useful. If you think that the program is useful for you , please vote for me. Sorry for bad English. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET