Other Entries by itachi_philip (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Class Scheduling System - VB.NetClass Scheduling System - VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
12755 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 11 Users

I would like to share here my Scheduling System in VB.Net Version, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Face and Eyes RecognitionFace and Eyes RecognitionC#, VB.NETAdvanced /
12352 since
1/6/2015 11:49:00 PM

By 5 Users

This sample code provides you the concept on how image processing is done and manipulated using EmguCV. One good example of image processing is FACE and Object DETECTION and RECOGNITION etc. but in this sample code I only give Face detection and Eyes dete ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sales and Rental System in C# and MySqlSales and Rental System in C# and MySqlC#Intermediate /
7684 since
1/6/2015 11:48:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       SALES AND RENTAL SYSTEM Features of the system: * the system has the capabilities to send email to there customer. * Sales Order, Sales Return, Sales Delivery, Purchase Order, Purchase Order return and etc. * can import from listview to excel. * the syste ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Scheduling SystemScheduling SystemC#Intermediate /
9662 since
1/6/2015 11:02:00 PM

By 2 Users

I would like to share here my Scheduling System, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the Web Transcript). Thi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET