Other Entries by Eugene Zhukovsky (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

FTP  SyncFTP SyncC#Advanced /
Eugene Zhukovsky (from psc cd)
2263 since
1/1/2015 11:46:00 AM

By 5 Users

This utility will send files/directories to the specified FTP server. Currently EXCLUDE, PURGE and RECURSIVE flags are available. Define your FTP server address, logon credentials and files/directories you want to ftp in settings.xml file. This file is i ...(description truncated)

NetServerEnumNetServerEnumC#Intermediate /
3298 since
1/1/2015 12:14:00 PM

By 3 Users

Enumerate all servers in the domain, or specific server types, like SQL Servers, Workstations etc with API. Using netapi32.dll

Phone managerPhone managerC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
822 since
1/1/2015 11:16:00 AM

By 5 Users

DataGrid is a good control, but it has it's limitations. I got frustrated with CheckBoxes and DropDownLists, I wrote my own replacement(no subclassing). There's a Readme file, see it live at http://www.z-3.us/z3/phones.aspxClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Report abuseReport abuseC#Intermediate /
804 since
1/1/2015 3:46:00 PM

By 11 Users

My IIS logs list hundreds of malicious probes by Code red and Nimda viruses, polluting my logs and consuming my bandwidth. This program is a result of slowly growing frustration with these people attacking my little web site. Here's what it does: ---1. Sc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Windows ProcessesWindows ProcessesC#Beginner /
462 since
1/1/2015 11:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a replacement of sorts for Windows Task Manager, listing not only processes' names, but full paths and lists of modules loaded by each process.

WMI CrawlerWMI CrawlerC#Intermediate /
1683 since
1/1/2015 2:02:00 PM

By 18 Users

This program takes an inventory of hardware/os of all the computers on the network with WMI installed, and writes the information to the database. Run it first from command line with /gather switch, and then you'll be able to view the information by just ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WNetEnumResourceWNetEnumResourceC#Advanced /
6846 since
1/1/2015 12:21:00 PM

By 5 Users

This API function can enumerate all network resources, including servers, workstations, printers, shares, remote directories etc. Unlike NetServerEnum function, this will enumerate DOS, Win3.1, Windows 95 and above, as well as NT 3.51 and higher, Win2k am ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET