Date
Submitted
User Rating

Master/Detail Form in VB.NetMaster/Detail Form in VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
VPDJ (from psc cd)
5492 since
1/5/2015 12:47:00 PM

By 3 Users

To teach other programmers on how to implement a Master/Detail Form in VB.Net just like in Microsoft Access.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
VPDJ (from psc cd)
4532 since
1/6/2015 3:01:00 AM

By 16 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       To show other developers how to implement an MDI application with Login and Logout system, 3-tier design, crystal report design, etc. I excluded the database because it is big. To request for the DB, please be a member on my blog http://vpdejesus.blogspot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sales Program in C# (Complete  Application)Sales Program in C# (Complete Application)C#Advanced /
VPDJ (from psc cd)
9025 since
1/6/2015 2:27:00 AM

By 13 Users

This is a project I made with my previous employer. This is a well designed application. The application itself is very complex. It requires the application to consolidate daily sales report from various shops in U.A.E. and other shops in Gulf Countries. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET