Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BOOK KEEPING SYSTEM (Unfinished patch your own version)BOOK KEEPING SYSTEM (Unfinished patch your own version)VB.NETIntermediate /
jheikage (from psc cd)
803 since
1/2/2015 11:57:00 PM

By 8 Users

A suposed to be online book keeping system. Patch your own modification. simple but vote for it!

EYEs that stares on your Mouse movements!EYEs that stares on your Mouse movements!VB.NETIntermediate /
jheikage (from psc cd)
811 since
1/3/2015 11:44:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a simple code, i draw two pairs of eyes with pupil of course, the pupil will try to follow or stare on the position of the mouse, i used a basic formula in mathematics to determine distances of circles. It is so simple that i think it is a very go ...(description truncated)

Retrieving Response from a web serverRetrieving Response from a web serverVB.NETAdvanced /
jheikage (from psc cd)
656 since
1/3/2015 7:17:00 PM

By 2 Users

A friend PM me for a request on how he will access his DB in a server without any connection strings needed. Then I came up with this answer, create an asp file, let it do the querying and all the results are response and let your program retrieve the res ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple Iibrary System (VB8 Express Edition)Simple Iibrary System (VB8 Express Edition)VB.NETIntermediate /
jheikage (from psc cd)
573 since
1/3/2015 8:18:00 PM

By 9 Users

Well, this is to try some of the new VB.NET Express Edition. I created this simple application which could help others who are navigating into the VB.net world. Very simple and used some techniques in the vb.net world. useful for beginners! Pls vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET