Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 41 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 801 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Library management system ver 2.0 (Updated)Library management system ver 2.0 (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyank Modi (from psc cd)
4940 since
2/13/2015 5:58:00 PM

By 28 Users

Don't just judge its cool or not!!!Its really amazing application with professional touch. Learn VB with database also including impressive interface design. See screenshot for more and download applications... and ya don't forget to give your feedback to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EASY TO USE MySQL Connection Help and Tool - BAS Module for ConnectingEASY TO USE MySQL Connection Help and Tool - BAS Module for ConnectingVB 6.0Advanced /
Nathan A. Huebner (from psc cd)
2002 since
2/13/2015 5:24:00 PM

By 9 Users

To show you how to talk to MySQL easily. This makes it too easy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Acccounts Receivable for HighschoolAcccounts Receivable for HighschoolVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS AccessBeginner /
zeonsystems (from psc cd)
2857 since
2/13/2015 2:59:00 PM

By 10 Users

Keeps track of student record and payments. It also tracks student with old account and credit it to new account..

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Ownerdrawn Listbox for databaseOwnerdrawn Listbox for databaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
Gary Eyles (from psc cd)
1370 since
2/13/2015 2:32:00 PM

By 4 Users

Complete ownerdrawn listbox with xp theme support, that can show and edit information from a database. Double click on text to edit the infomation.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CD-ROM Collection V1.0CD-ROM Collection V1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Red_Fox (from psc cd)
1030 since
2/13/2015 1:05:00 PM

By 3 Users

Updates CD-ROM collection of the school i'm working on. this project uses a simple ADO and SQL commands. i am just a beginner in VB 6 and this is my first time handling ADO. This program also can print, try it.

Easy Image Retrieve/Store to AccessEasy Image Retrieve/Store to AccessVB 6.0Beginner /
salman ansari (from psc cd)
1817 since
2/13/2015 11:28:00 AM

By 3 Users

An easy approach to saving images to database , displaying them, even save to file and search and display relevant images from database.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prosvent Inventory SystemProsvent Inventory SystemVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Jerby R. Castillo (from psc cd)
3867 since
2/13/2015 9:42:00 AM

By 18 Users

Database ApplicationClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Apartment DatabaseApartment DatabaseVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessBeginner /
Umme Samiha Esha (from psc cd)
1652 since
2/13/2015 6:55:00 AM

By 3 Users

Its a simple database project about apartment selling & its customer information database project.

How to put any file(img,video,sounds,etc) on DBHow to put any file(img,video,sounds,etc) on DBVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Zani (from psc cd)
2107 since
2/13/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 8 Users

I have searched psc for a way to put images on a access database and all that i could find was complicated code so i decided to do it myself and a few minutes later i have come to this...a simple way to store any file on a database field. Note that im not ...(description truncated)

DB APP that connects into multiple drivers: MS Access, and MySQL Server.DB APP that connects into multiple drivers: MS Access, and MySQL Server.VB 6.0Beginner /
Enrico Lorenzo (from psc cd)
3435 since
2/12/2015 11:27:00 PM

By 5 Users

A database application that allows you to connect into two drivers: MS Access, and MySQL Server. It has instructions on how to create the database in MySQL Server. Uses ADODB and SQL statements. Has nice GUI too.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Fast parent child method sample classA Fast parent child method sample classVB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Behrooz Sangani (from psc cd)
2725 since
2/12/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

Parent Child items in a database table is a well-known issue. Hierarchy in just one table of the database without complicated relations between tables can be obtained by this method. This class simplifies loading this type of data. Fast loading of nodes ...(description truncated)

Save and Load Application from RecordsetSave and Load Application from RecordsetVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
devilito (from psc cd)
792 since
2/12/2015 6:15:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is simple way to save and load your application into/from database.

AALoginAALoginVB 6.0Beginner /
Jason McGill (from psc cd)
1994 since
2/12/2015 4:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

Would you like to add an XP style login to your application? This login will allow you to register and will not allow duplicate usernames. You can also change the color scheme at login. You will need OsenXPSuite for this app. Uses ADO to connect to the Ac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A_LoginA_LoginVB 6.0Beginner /
Jason McGill (from psc cd)
2210 since
2/12/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 3 Users

A simple example of making a login for a program using ADO with an Access database. Also allows you to register new usernames and passwords. This program could be improved upon by adding a Primary Key to the database and a few others. I just wanted a simp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ExamplesADO ExamplesVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2327 since
2/12/2015 3:49:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a small collection of ADO Examples I made some time back. it was ment to be as a small tutor. but I never finsihed it. so I thought I may as well let you people have them. mostly for a Beginner, starts of by makeing a simple connection, to viewing ...(description truncated)

Import Excel Data to Access DatabaseImport Excel Data to Access DatabaseVB 6.0Advanced /
Dario Mindoro (from psc cd)
4901 since
2/12/2015 2:52:00 PM

By 18 Users

This program can able to import data from Excel Document to Ms Access Database file, the user will just select fields from the table on Access Database, and also select fields from the sheet of Excel file, the user can just drag and drop excel field to th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database Automatic BackupDatabase Automatic BackupVB 6.0Advanced /
Dario Mindoro (from psc cd)
2103 since
2/12/2015 2:51:00 PM

By 8 Users

This program can automatically backup your database in the specified time interval on the specific location, database filename will be appended with time and date to avoid overwriting of previously backed up file, and also give the user and information wh ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

caller id with address book(updated)caller id with address book(updated)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
sauravraut (from psc cd)
2032 since
2/12/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 4 Users

this is an caller id program based on at+cid=1 you can edit this according to your areea phone.it automatically searchs it's database for phone number.you can search both by name and phone number.

Online Quiz SystemOnline Quiz SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
Francis Allan D. Suarez (from psc cd)
2767 since
2/12/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

This in an Online Quiz System. The instructor can let the students take the quizzes online. There are two programs: Faculty Server and Student Client programs. The FAculty Server program needs to be run in a server unit. The Student Client program, which ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BlackVault Database Managment SystemBlackVault Database Managment SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
Matthew - BlackStorm Software (from psc cd)
1689 since
2/12/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is my first post on PSC and it happens to be my biggest program ever attempted. It is not really clossed to finished but it proves that it can be done, it is a fully functional DBMS made in VB, this includes SQL queries, multiple tables, unlimited co ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 10 of 41 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 801 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel