Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 41 found. Entries 161 - 180 of 801 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bind Listview control to *ANY* database you want! (Access, MSSQL, MySQL etc..)Bind Listview control to *ANY* database you want! (Access, MSSQL, MySQL etc..)VB 6.0Advanced /
Roni Tovi (from psc cd)
3578 since
2/14/2015 5:38:00 PM

By 9 Users

This code simply binds a ListView control to *ANY* kind of database you want(Access, MSSQL, MySQL etc...) It also includes auto column resizing that resizes column headers relative to their content.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL GeneratorSQL GeneratorVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Richard Sorensen (from psc cd)
4034 since
2/14/2015 5:34:00 PM

By 3 Users

This application allows you to quickly build an industrial strength database program, and adds many safeguards and features that you would otherwise have to code for yourself. The app accepts database schema definitions in the form of an XML file and gene ...(description truncated)

Using DataGrid control with DataEnvironment EP2Using DataGrid control with DataEnvironment EP2VB 6.0Advanced /
Ahmad Eissa (from psc cd)
2399 since
2/14/2015 1:53:00 PM

By 6 Users

Hi all, This is my next program about using DataGrid Control in viewing the data with DataEnvironment Control as Data Engine... but in this time I just add the buttons and some codes. nice and cool... :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Copy Table Between Databases With Data using ADOCopy Table Between Databases With Data using ADOVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Bijo Mathew (from psc cd)
1688 since
2/14/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code copies a table from 1 ms access database to another using a Select Query....Easy to use and aptly commented...Check it out!!!

ADODC ConnectionADODC ConnectionVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Louie Biscocho Nohay (from psc cd)
1501 since
2/14/2015 1:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

This app uses ADO Data Control connection to a MS Access database. This will help in beginners to learn ADO connection useing ADODC. If still my codes are not clear for you, you can mail or contact me if you like. Vote for this app, thanks.

The DataGrid Control Lite TutorialThe DataGrid Control Lite TutorialVB 6.0Advanced /
9268 since
2/14/2015 12:31:00 PM

By 4 Users

This Artical is in microsoft word document file. It show you how to use the DataGrid Control to make it able to view, add, delete, and edit the data in your database with less code and more effectivity. easy and nice :)

Advance Access to MySQL 2 versionAdvance Access to MySQL 2 versionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Sebastian Caffarelli (from psc cd)
2136 since
2/14/2015 11:46:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a code that i just add some lines because the original code not create index, primary key, etc.

DataBase SampleDataBase SampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Pierre Elkhazen (from psc cd)
1936 since
2/14/2015 11:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

Complete DataBase Software Sample with Tutorial. includes Add, Find, Sort, Filter, Delete, Save, Records Navigation, SQL Queries, Reports, and Utilities. Minimum Code, Simple, Easy, and Commented. (Uses Access DataBase and ADO).

Using DataGrid Control to view data and DataEnvironment Control as data engineUsing DataGrid Control to view data and DataEnvironment Control as data engineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2258 since
2/14/2015 11:14:00 AM

By 3 Users

Using DataGrid Control and DataEnvironment Control: ------------------------------------------- This program is using DataGrid to view data and DataEnvironment as Data Engine... Easy and nice! Please don't forget to vote.... Thank youClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Commas Seperated Values Files - Class ModuleCommas Seperated Values Files - Class ModuleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nguyen Thanh Canh (from psc cd)
1324 since
2/14/2015 7:29:00 AM

By 2 Users

It's easy to generate a CSV file with any delimiter by using this class module. Hope useful to anyone.

Training Video Visual basic Database TutorialTraining Video Visual basic Database TutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
OpcodeVoid (from psc cd)
962 since
2/14/2015 7:02:00 AM

By 5 Users

Full Movie Tutorial: This is part one in a serious of video tutorials that explain visual basic Database programming, This tutorial shows you how to create a database browser without one line of source code Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Reward Plus SystemA Reward Plus SystemVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Macku (from psc cd)
3022 since
2/14/2015 5:21:00 AM

By 17 Users

I share this program for others (specially newbies) to have idea on how making software. In this submission you will learn how to connect in MS Access Database using ADO and ODBC, Update/Save/Delete/Search record, open an excel file, computation, formatti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advance Topics on ADOAdvance Topics on ADOVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Anthony Dinglasa (from psc cd)
1357 since
2/14/2015 4:29:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is for all database lovers out there. Teaches you advanced knowledge in DBMS using ADO.All beginners must download first my "Crash Course in SQL" to give you ideas of some commands used in this tutorial before downloading this.For intermediate and ad ...(description truncated)

A Crash Course in SQLA Crash Course in SQLVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Anthony Dinglasa (from psc cd)
2363 since
2/14/2015 4:19:00 AM

By 11 Users

I've seen lots of submission here dealing with databases on SQL. So I decided to create a crash course on SQL to explain what those SQL syntax mean. This is useful for beginners out there as well as for advance users who miss somthing in SQL. All SQL comm ...(description truncated)

In-Home InventoryIn-Home InventoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nahid Parvez (from psc cd)
2323 since
2/14/2015 3:18:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a complite Invintory systemClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ProgrammingADO ProgrammingVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rommel A. Suarez (from psc cd)
1610 since
2/14/2015 2:37:00 AM

By 3 Users

A simple application which shows how to call and manipulate Access Database records through ADO using Visual basic. Also, shows the proper GUI design for a transaction application. Please Rate :)....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Abhishek's Library ManagerAbhishek's Library ManagerVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Abhishek Kanther (from psc cd)
1760 since
2/14/2015 12:14:00 AM

By 2 Users

to make library more compact!

Database Script/Code Generator (23 Nov 05)Database Script/Code Generator (23 Nov 05)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Richard Mewett (from psc cd)
3688 since
2/13/2015 10:47:00 PM

By 7 Users

Generates DBMS Scripts (SQL Server Query Analyser) or VB6 Source Code from a database. Uses either ADO or DAO to connect to database depending on the output required. Query Analyser scripting is useful for migrating a Jet (Access) database to SQL Server. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Merchandise Management and Payroll SystemMerchandise Management and Payroll SystemVB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Jowen Abel A. Pagao (from psc cd)
4138 since
2/13/2015 9:31:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a partial fulfillment of my system.. ithas sales and inventory and pos system.. it also has employee loans and payroll. My thanks to all psc contributors espacially to philip and divyen.. you have to create a user that is a cashier position to go ...(description truncated)

Merchandise Inventory and Payroll SystemMerchandise Inventory and Payroll SystemVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jowen Abel A. Pagao (from psc cd)
3099 since
2/13/2015 9:13:00 PM

By 7 Users

Manage Merchandise and Payroll Also has POS System... Uses txt files forreporting.. My Acknowledgement toall psc COntributors.. especially to divyen and philip for some gui's and functions.. Thank You.. Beginners can find this very useful with pure ado co ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 9 of 41 found. Entries 161 - 180 of 801 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel