Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advance POSAdvance POSVB 6.0Advanced /
Jovanni Lo (from psc cd)
6943 since
2/20/2015 3:22:00 PM

By 10 Users

Advance POS v1.1. I've uploaded the first version as an application.. The admin deleted it so sorry for that.. Since i cannot share you the whole code of this system. I will just attach here some of my Module Codes. Hope this will help.. ^^ Advance Featur ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PSC Zip Store and readPSC Zip Store and readVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster (from psc cd)
1674 since
2/20/2015 2:49:00 PM

By 6 Users

Total remake of earlier submission. I'm using database to to store author,project picture and comments. The actual zip file is stored in a separate folder for easy excess. Project photos can also be saved to a separate folder if option is selected.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Students Information ManagementStudents Information ManagementVB 6.0Intermediate /
bhuttu (from psc cd)
4851 since
2/20/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 7 Users

This code shows how to use ADO with Visual Basic 6 to generate a nice user friendly application. The backend database used is in MS Access.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Railway Reservation SystemRailway Reservation SystemVB 6.0Beginner /
Dbzgoku12 (from psc cd)
8306 since
2/20/2015 12:58:00 PM

By 4 Users

Reservation of railway tickets online. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQLite VB SampleSQLite VB SampleVB 6.0Beginner /
Raffy S. Santos (from psc cd)
15836 since
2/20/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 2 Users

SQLite VB Sample ---------------- This is a sample program for SQLite database using dhRichClient3 db engine and FreeImage for rendering BLOB image data. It contains a simple user management module within an MDI container that can be used as a template ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advance Search DatabaseAdvance Search DatabaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ashish Kumbhar (from psc cd)
2664 since
2/20/2015 11:38:00 AM

By 5 Users

Advance Search Database It provides advance searching for MS Access databases. No need to provide Table names; it will retrieve tables from the given database and list it out. Just select table names from the list and put the record to search. It will ret ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Zion Library SystemZion Library SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
Von Tyrone C. Kierulf (from psc cd)
3468 since
2/20/2015 10:58:00 AM

By 5 Users

Zion Library System is a complete application that you may learn from,use or distribute. you can do anything that you want with the submission. its an excellent graphical user interface library managment system to track books in the library,library Membe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login formLogin formVB 6.0Intermediate /
Von Tyrone C. Kierulf (from psc cd)
1694 since
2/20/2015 10:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a simple login form that I created in 5 minutes...useful for beginners. uses ado to connect to db. very simple but you can learn a lot from it... Hope this submission will be useful. Von Tyrone C. KierulfClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Blood Bank Management SystemBlood Bank Management SystemVB 6.0Advanced /
Suleiman Ibrahim (from psc cd)
12630 since
2/20/2015 9:39:00 AM

By 4 Users

Manage hospital blood bank databaseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

School Management SystemSchool Management SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
Suleiman Ibrahim (from psc cd)
2677 since
2/20/2015 9:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

share my ideas with other learn more from them

Find linked tables in other Access mdbsFind linked tables in other Access mdbsVBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Andy_in_nc (from psc cd)
1753 since
2/20/2015 8:29:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an Access mdb (in Access 2000 format) that searches a directory path for all mdbs with linked tables. There is a two-step process: 1) After selecting the search path, the code searches through all subdirectories building a collection of found md ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sistem Informasi Penjualan Komputer (POS)Sistem Informasi Penjualan Komputer (POS)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Miftahul (from psc cd)
3467 since
2/20/2015 5:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

Aplikasi dasar penjualan menggunakan database access, aplikasi ini menangani penjualan komputer sistem kredit.

A simple Add, Edit, Delete, Search in Database (MS Access)A simple Add, Edit, Delete, Search in Database (MS Access)VB 6.0Beginner /
Welch Marcellana (from psc cd)
59966 since
2/20/2015 3:17:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a very simple program using VB and MSAccess. This code will allow you to Add, Edit, Delete, and Search entries in the database. NOTE: THIS PROGRAM USES OCX AND PLANETSOURCECODE DOES NOT ALLOW SUBMISSIONS WITH OCX IN IT. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD FIRST THE ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM MDB Editor/Viewer v1.0DM MDB Editor/Viewer v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
5304 since
2/19/2015 9:47:00 PM

By 8 Users

Hi this is a small tool I made to makeing Databases in VB with out a Access, you can add tables, fields, types, you can also add, edit and delete records this is only the first version so I hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Control GYM Club System With MS Access Database In Persian ( Farsi )Control GYM Club System With MS Access Database In Persian ( Farsi )VB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS AccessAdvanced /
Araz Jafaripur (from psc cd)
4455 since
2/19/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This Sample Is Good Source For Learning How To Programming With Visual Basic And MS Access . This Program Can Control Users,Admin,User,Monthly Salary And ... This Application Is Finishid And Not Defective . Password For Login Tu System : 123456Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

all database connection stringsall database connection stringsVB 6.0Advanced /
venkatmca008 (from psc cd)
2782 since
2/19/2015 7:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

this is my collection here all type of database connection string like Microsoft SQL Server > ODBC DSN >-- Standard Connection >Trusted Connection >OleDb -- via IP Address >ODBC -- SQL Anywhere >OleDb -- Sybase Adaptive Serve ...(description truncated)

DM VBCode Collector V1.2a UpdateDM VBCode Collector V1.2a UpdateVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2738 since
2/19/2015 6:04:00 PM

By 15 Users

Hi this is a little VB Code Collector I made for my self to store all my codes, You can Add, Rename and Delete Categories, Add, Edit and Delete Code examples, You can also compact the database, New Update include a quick serach of cocdes and now codes can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insurance Management SystemInsurance Management SystemVB 6.0Beginner /
Sethuckarasi(Periyasamy) (from psc cd)
1667 since
2/19/2015 5:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

My code will perform all types of transactions

DM MDB ViewerDM MDB ViewerVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2003 since
2/19/2015 5:08:00 PM

By 5 Users

Hi, this is a small example of using DAO to view a database without access, it very basic and should be handy for a beginner shows how to get all the tables and load them into a Listview, anyway I hope you may find some use of the code. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database Using ListViewDatabase Using ListViewVB 6.0Advanced /
Special-K (from psc cd)
3840 since
2/19/2015 4:07:00 PM

By 3 Users

Works nearly similar like an Access Database Table as it can Add, Edit, Find, Delete, Delete All, Delete Selected Records of ADODC connected Database.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 41 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 801 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel