Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_Kyoko teach you string manipulation in 60 seconds__Kyoko teach you string manipulation in 60 seconds_VB 6.0Beginner /
Kyoko (from psc cd)
989 since
1/29/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 17 Users

This code shows almost all usefull function for string manipulation. Easy to understand, Easy to implement! Every line of source code with comment and 1 command button done all the functions in the text boxes.

_Parse Proxies From Cybersyndrome.net__Parse Proxies From Cybersyndrome.net_VB 6.0Beginner /
Richard V. (from psc cd)
831 since
2/10/2015 7:47:00 AM

By 4 Users

Parses the non-anon proxies from cybersyndrome.net/pld.htmlClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Split string into 2 strings__Split string into 2 strings_VB 6.0Beginner /
Nerd (from psc cd)
852 since
1/20/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 10 Users

As a beginner my biggest problem ever was not being able to split a string and i didnt really learn how unil a while ago. splitting a string can be very useful for winsock and data storage type stuff. This works by putting a plus sign (+) between the two ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_String Auto Backspace__String Auto Backspace_VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Tomas Tupy (from psc cd)
1136 since
1/30/2015 3:14:00 PM

By 5 Users

With this extremely easy code, you can erase a character at the end of a string or in a textbox with a click of a button. Very easy code and every line is commented. DON'T forget to vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A A "String Replacement" FunctionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0Beginner /
MilkTin (from psc cd)
1002 since
1/10/2015 3:05:00 PM

By 10 Users

I know there is the replace(text1.text,"Jack","Jill") in VB6 which would find all the words Jack and replace them with Jill in text1, but how can I do this in VB5? I want to be able to put symbols in general sentences, and replace the symbols with specif ...(description truncated)

a 10 line encryption/decryption programa 10 line encryption/decryption programVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
uh oh (from psc cd)
1343 since
1/3/2015 10:50:00 AM

By 39 Users

This is a encrypt/decrypt program thats only 10 lines long!!! all it uses is 2 simple fonts to encrypt, times new romand for the text and Money for the encrypted text! please tell me if you like it:)

A boolean expression parser, complete search engine like support for and, or, not, brackets, A boolean expression parser, complete search engine like support for and, or, not, brackets, "", etcVB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Ashley Harris (from psc cd)
1912 since
1/27/2015 6:42:00 PM

By 11 Users

Ever wanted the ability to run a 'smart' search, ie, with full and's, or's, not's, xor's, brackets (even nested brackets), and "". Basically like a search engine? This is the vb code to do it for you. An example expression would be: animals and ((cats or ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a clean Text Encryption/Decryption modulea clean Text Encryption/Decryption moduleVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Not Given /
c0rrupt0 (from psc cd)
1614 since
1/3/2015 10:57:00 AM

By 12 Users

This code will take your text and encrypt it so that it is completely non-readable. I am sure that is someone studied the output long enouch they might be able to break the code, but it would be tough. You can see how easy it actually is to encrypt/decryp ...(description truncated)

A Compare Time Function (like you can compare dates in VB)A Compare Time Function (like you can compare dates in VB)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Proxy Avoidance (from psc cd)
8320 since
2/14/2015 12:03:00 AM

By 3 Users

This will allow you to compare times. I noticed that there is a 'Date' type in VB, but no 'Time' type. So if you want to compare Dates you are fine, but for Time comparisons you are a bit stuffed. This is very simple, and will allow you to convert times i ...(description truncated)

A Complete set of VB6 functions not available in VB5A Complete set of VB6 functions not available in VB5VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rde (from psc cd)
2128 since
2/19/2015 8:52:00 PM

By 9 Users

Demonstrates how simple functions written in pure VB can be faster than many of VB's built in functions. For example, the super short and simple Split function is 30% faster than VB's. The Replace function with no API optimizations is 2 times faster than ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 43 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 426 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel