Date
Submitted
User Rating

Colorize--Black-to-colorColorize--Black-to-colorVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
91 since
4/2/2020 9:31:37 PM
Unrated
       paint a black and white image in color ... simple method ....... pintar una imagen blanco y negro a color...metodo simpleClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Discounter for buying Toilet PaperDiscounter for buying Toilet PaperVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1046 since
3/7/2020 6:16:31 AM
Unrated
       A discount calculator showing how much you spent and the discounted amount you saved. Uses tag property of textboxes. Also included key trapping, so no letters can be typed into the amount textboxes as well as more than one decimal point.. Here in Austral ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ultra Simple Texture MakerUltra Simple Texture MakerVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1087 since
3/7/2020 6:04:43 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Just a simple texture maker. Quite slow, as it uses lines. Can make different effects, as show in the screenshot.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

BitGIFBitGIFVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Crock
1843 since
2/21/2020 4:45:17 PM

By 1 Users

This version creates a 1 bit GIF image with optional transparency and a maximum size of 64 x 64 pixels. Although the image is only 1 bit the two colours do not have to be black & white. The resulting GIF file will be the smallest size possible. My main in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XORer Graphic Pattern UpdateXORer Graphic Pattern UpdateVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2847 since
2/8/2020 9:15:15 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       An update that makes nice colourful XOR patterns (almost like tablecloth patterns). I ended up using Paul's great optimized code and added a drag "resize dots" on the edge of the picturebox to size and save the rendered XOR graphic to a desired size. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Adjustable Palette and Select EIGHT ColoursAdjustable Palette and Select EIGHT ColoursVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1548 since
2/8/2020 8:49:20 PM

By 1 Users

A colour palette selector that is able to arrange the colours vertically and horizontally. Also one can select up to 8 different colours by RIGHT and LEFT mouse clicking and also pressing Shift, pressing Ctrl and pressing Shift and Ctrl at the same time a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw Checker Board from codeDraw Checker Board from codeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
1400 since
1/30/2020 3:07:26 PM
Unrated
       Draws a checker board from code. Simple and easy to use.Made with labels so you have some control. updated now has two boards 64 and 100 squaresClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Eddie XOR - speed optimizedEddie XOR - speed optimizedVB 6.0Beginner /
Paul Bahlawan
1215 since
1/26/2020 5:43:48 PM
Unrated
       This is Eddie's XORer pattern maker optimized for speed. Some optimization methods I used are: careful variable declarations, display update after each line (instead of each pixel), put only what's necessary inside loops and prefetch values. Hope you like ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Overlapping Circles Patterns Update 1Overlapping Circles Patterns Update 1VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1361 since
1/2/2020 9:39:18 PM

By 1 Users

Now updated to show more variations of the circle pattern. The updated screen shot shows the extra options. This program creates fractal like overlapping circles patterns, with an option to create the patterns horizontally, vertically or both ways. Fills ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Square TessellatorSimple Square TessellatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1309 since
12/29/2019 6:06:22 AM

By 1 Users

Makes simple square tessellation patterns. Use the 3x3 and 6x6 grids in combination with each other to produce some colourful patterns. I used an existing control capture class from another programmer. I just realised the slightly bigger size is due to a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User Defined Square Shape (fill fixed)User Defined Square Shape (fill fixed)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2193 since
12/29/2019 5:48:57 AM

By 1 Users

The code shows how to make a user defined Square Shape, with different coloured sides and different specified side lengths and line thicknesses. Also there are left, right, shift left, shift right and middle mouse button click features which when used hav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rectangular Spiral GraphicsRectangular Spiral GraphicsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1174 since
12/25/2019 12:34:20 PM
Unrated
       Makes rectangular spirals with different gap sizes (from 4 and up). The program has some bugs in the algorithm I developed. The algorithm I found draws the right pattern (from 4 and up), but some of the coordinates are repeated in the listbox for gaps 5,6 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Three click filled triangles using point arraysThree click filled triangles using point arraysVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1153 since
12/21/2019 9:05:00 AM
Unrated
       Makes filled triangles using a fixed array of points. Has a feature to line up previous x or y ordinate points (the text boxes go green or red). Counts the points as well as the triangles that have been made. Fixed the small triangle count bug when the pi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Filled Hut Like Shape (updated to fill)Filled Hut Like Shape (updated to fill)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2800 since
12/21/2019 7:16:50 AM
Unrated
       Dynamically draws hut like (or Street sign like) shapes by dragging the mouse in 4 different directions (as indicated by the red arrows in the screen shot). Updated to make filled shapes (I realized that the shape was not filling initially, as the pointie ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GDIP ClockGDIP ClockVB 6.0Advanced /
Norm Cook
1335 since
12/20/2019 5:54:03 PM

By 1 Users

Just for fun, wrote this little clock using anti-aliased lines for the hour, minute and second hands. You can customize the colors any way you want. Happy coding.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dashed Line Thicker than One Unit (Fixed V2)Dashed Line Thicker than One Unit (Fixed V2)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1257 since
12/19/2019 6:51:52 AM
Unrated
       Dynamically draws coloured dashed lines with widths thicker than one unit. The picture retention bug is now fixed. Hopefully this is the final version. As it turns out, it was an API related redraw problem . From another site I got the following informati ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Repeating Circular Graphics: Over and OverRepeating Circular Graphics: Over and OverVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1487 since
12/7/2019 12:52:33 PM

By 1 Users

A recursive Circular pattern creator that can make flower like graphics. I hope you like this one. Play around with different complementary colours, colour fills and no fills and see what designs you can come up with. Forgot to mention that you can resize ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Make Me a Pinski   Pretty PleaseMake Me a Pinski Pretty PleaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1866 since
11/2/2019 1:20:53 PM

By 1 Users

Makes nice Sieripinski fractal patterns. Play around and see what you can come up with. Right and left mouse click on the colour palette selectors after selecting the appropriate check boxes. Can select to draw lines only or circles only. Can also resize ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web camera scannerWeb camera scannerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ezio
2935 since
10/30/2019 9:02:38 AM
Unrated
       Pseudo motion detector/capture also a portion of picture directly from webcam, print, copy to clipboard etc. (little part of mine code, i am non expert, and modules, code, etc from other programmers, not able to get data from webcam at 1024 x 768, i beliv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Making Three pointsMaking Three pointsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1961 since
10/27/2019 1:50:05 AM
Unrated
       Determines the radius and curve path for a circle from click points. Uses one pair of 3 point arrays to work out perpendicular bisecting lines intersecting at the center of the circle. Made a minor update and fixed some bugs. Now shows how the perpendicul ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 79 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 1560 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel