Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 79 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 1560 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Line Patterns in 2 CirclesLine Patterns in 2 CirclesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
4395 since
11/18/2017 7:45:16 AM
Unrated
       To create line patterns in 2 circles of different radii. One pattern is like a radial camera shutter pattern. Another is totally symmetrical. I included a few preset patterns. Can you come up with some more interesting ones? I would like to how to floodfi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sphere3dSphere3dVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
3805 since
10/23/2017 7:37:22 PM
Unrated
       sphere in 3d, lighting and shading in 3dClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitBlt animationBitBlt animationVB 6.0Intermediate /
Frank Donckers
4072 since
10/2/2017 9:39:27 AM

By 1 Users

Simple animation with transparency using BitBlt API and a TimerClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)Draw Parallelograms (4 Styles)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
3914 since
9/30/2017 12:26:56 PM

By 1 Users

To draw a parallelogram of variable sizes and of FOUR different styles (by mouse dragging DIAGONALLY up, down, left or right as shown by the indicated purple arrows in the screen cap.). I tried to make the drags correspond to how a normal rectangle is ske ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)Draw a Rhombus (Diamond)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
4165 since
9/29/2017 8:30:16 AM

By 1 Users

Finally did it. I worked out a way to draw a rhombus by DRAGGING the MOUSE in ANY DIRECTION. Thought it was kind of COOL and wanted to share. Click, then drag your mouse up, down, left or right (it does not matter). Added some dimensions as well. The Rhom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a square on Form and rotate about left cornerDraw a square on Form and rotate about left cornerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
3364 since
9/25/2017 9:16:32 AM

By 2 Users

Draw a perfect square, but this time first rotate it about the first clicked point and then resize it according to the indicated mm side length measurements. Been playing around and got most of it working. Still a bug for 2 angles (for which tan is undefi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

converter 2d a 3dconverter 2d a 3dVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
4072 since
9/24/2017 2:37:49 AM
Unrated
       Converter 2d a 3dClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create an Equilateral TriangleCreate an Equilateral TriangleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
3060 since
9/23/2017 5:32:46 AM

By 1 Users

Finally managed to do it. Create an equilateral triangle of varying sizes by dragging your mouse. Enjoy. Hey I'm Happy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Negative Color Formula - Negative Color Formula - "One liners"VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Nicholas Forystek
7541 since
9/16/2017 3:59:49 PM
Unrated
       Simple formula to get the negative of a color. You can just negative digit (add minus to the number), but this shows it in native steps to a unit, so say your using a temporary spectrum same color count but on a different starting scale, in relation to an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Right Angled Triangle on a Picture BoxDraw a Right Angled Triangle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2642 since
9/16/2017 2:35:02 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized Right Angled Triangle on a picture box, with an option of showing tit facing left or right or up or down. Still trying to work out how to dynamically PUT A LITTLE SQUARE in the corner where the right angle is (to indicate a Right An ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Circle on a Picture BoxDraw a Circle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2974 since
9/16/2017 2:24:02 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized circle on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxDraw an Isosceles Triangle on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2827 since
9/16/2017 2:19:35 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized Isosceles Triangle on a picture box, with an option of showing it facing up or down. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Square on a Picture BoxDraw a Square on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
2860 since
9/16/2017 2:13:08 AM

By 1 Users

Draws a variable sized square on a picture box, with an option of showing the middle with a red dot. Finally worked out how to do it. EnjoyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Wow like CD Cooldown TimerWow like CD Cooldown TimerVB 6.0Beginner /
Jay Sanders
2929 since
8/25/2017 6:20:01 PM

By 1 Users

Just adding a little back to this community that has given me so much over the years. This is a simple graphics algorithm for displaying a circular-like percentage bar, in a similar-same style as the World of Warcraft (WoW) CD Cooldown Timers look and rea ...(description truncated)

AnglesAnglesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Crock
4109 since
8/3/2017 8:43:02 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I wrote this for myself to help me get my head around radians. It may help others. It shows:- How to calculate a angle between two points. How to draw a line at a given angle. How to draw a arc (pie slice).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Updated Adjustable Vertical Labels for a graphUpdated Adjustable Vertical Labels for a graphVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
4186 since
7/30/2017 12:41:27 PM

By 2 Users

I have ATTEMPTED to make an array of vertical text labels for the horizontal axis of a graph. It has variable gap sizes, it can be shifted sideways and it can have up to 26 labels. Sincere thanks to Rob for fixing up the overflow error when increasing the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Perfectly align labels with textbox side/centersPerfectly align labels with textbox side/centersVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
3881 since
7/30/2017 11:19:37 AM

By 2 Users

Using a matched array of textboxes and labels (need an equal amount of both) to perfectly center the labels in front of the textboxes, regardless of textbox height. I changed the textbox heights (in the screen capture). I even changed the individual label ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Percentage Column Graph UpdatedSimple Percentage Column Graph UpdatedVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
4634 since
7/23/2017 2:18:52 PM

By 1 Users

Now Updated for practical use. A simple fixed column graph for percentages.Now able to load and save values. Also ADDED vertical labels for X axis. Enjoy. Hooray Planet VB. Back again. Thanks Ian and all others who fixed the problems.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ArrowsArrowsVB 6.0Intermediate /
JeJe
2598 since
3/11/2017 11:33:09 PM
Unrated
       Draws arrowsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Column Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsColumn Graph Update 3 Colours, Gaps, No Gaps, ButtonsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
5736 since
2/19/2017 9:16:47 AM

By 1 Users

An update (Ver. 3) to a previous upload. Does column graphs with equally spaced gaps and also No Gaps. You can change the colour of the columns, the border width of the Axes and the column borders. Also can add a Title and your own labels. There is a save ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 79 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 1560 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel