Date
Submitted
User Rating

Kite MakerKite MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1869 since
10/1/2018 10:59:20 PM
Unrated
       This program makes kites just by dragging a rectangular section diagonally downwards on the screen with your mouse. The orientation can be changed by changing the proportion decimal textbox number to a decimal number bigger than 0.5. Also does a rhombus, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB6 Desktop Icon Size ChangerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
3719 since
9/20/2018 1:22:22 AM
Unrated
       (From other author pre data loss) This Program was made to help free up space on a users DeskTop,,,, This will let the user adjust the size of the Icons on their DeskTop, Just type in,30 x 30 as an example then Resize Icon size, I have it set so it sho ...(description truncated)

Screen Capturing UtilityScreen Capturing UtilityVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2699 since
9/17/2018 9:05:14 PM

By 1 Users

This should help people take screenshots of stuff before they upload or post them so they can put a screen shot of their uploads so others can see what it is that you're posting,,, I lost the original VB6 components to the original when my PC crashed, I d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Picture EnlargerPicture EnlargerVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
2202 since
9/2/2018 12:17:51 AM
Unrated
       Please read all text first before you begin to make the program, This program will let you Enlarge Selected Area of a Picture with very little pix-elating or distortion, As you can see in the 2 pictures in the screenshot, I would say this program is sort ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Backyard Burn Barrel 2 (UpDated)Backyard Burn Barrel 2 (UpDated)VB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
1378 since
8/30/2018 8:04:59 PM
Unrated
       Hello & Welcome back to Backyard Burn Barrel, This both "Backyard Burn Barrel" (the 1st part) + Backyard Burn Barrel 2... First here is the write-up for / from "Backyard Burn Barrel" .... This Backyard Burn Barrel Program & Code is strictly for Educatio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Four Point StarFour Point StarVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1309 since
8/29/2018 9:26:41 AM
Unrated
       A Star is Born!. Just joking. Create a 4 point star of different colours and sizes. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Jpeg Codec in VB 6.0Jpeg Codec in VB 6.0VB 6.0Advanced /
John Korejwa
2162 since
8/24/2018 7:51:48 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       A dependency free jpeg encoder and decoder for VB6 with advanced features. Supports sequential, progressive, and lossless modes, and huffman and arithmetic coding. (start-of-frame markers SOF0, SOF1, SOF2, SOF3, SOF9, SOF10, SOF11) Can write (file size) o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Face--3d--v1Face--3d--v1VB 6.0Advanced /
jorge flores p.
1849 since
8/23/2018 7:50:42 PM
Unrated
       Program about the face of a person, this is the first version, and it is for study of the programming of graphics in 3d, uses polygons, vectors, and ordering of objectsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rotate TextRotate TextVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
1672 since
8/22/2018 11:34:34 PM
Unrated
       Just kicking around in some old code. This was written by Saed abmokh PSC. I just made a smaller version to shown its features.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LegomaticLegomaticVB 6.0Advanced /
Jos Dickmann
1325 since
8/18/2018 3:45:46 PM
Unrated
       With this program you can make from a photo to legobricks, pins or color areas design. (Dutch language)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

City3dV2City3dV2VB 6.0Advanced /
jorge flores p.
2074 since
7/30/2018 1:29:35 AM
Unrated
       Program in 3d about a city, with many buildings ... cubes, and with lighting technique, order objects, and fill polygons with paint, this is the second version, there is another with random buildings after uploadingClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color PIcker ver.2Color PIcker ver.2VB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
2066 since
7/26/2018 12:01:46 AM
Unrated
       Use ro pick a color for your projects.Has Hue, Brightness and saturation . output is in RGB and vbHex.Color wheel is not mine but works great. Features Photoshop style as well.See screenshot.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hilbert FractalHilbert FractalVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2264 since
7/12/2018 7:13:12 AM
Unrated
       Create a Hilbert fractal curve and change the foreground or background colors by clicking the palettes (press shift and click to change the background). Also display the time and save the graphic to a bitmap.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Right Angled Triangles (12 types) updateRight Angled Triangles (12 types) updateVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2204 since
7/11/2018 11:11:07 PM
Unrated
       I'm really pleased with this program. You can draw 8 types of triangles (with or without right angled boxes). Then I had a "what if moment" and decided to do four types of Right Angled Isosceles Triangles as well. The width of each triangle equals the hei ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Draw a Trapezium UpdateDraw a Trapezium UpdateVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2104 since
7/9/2018 2:40:51 PM

By 1 Users

Draws SIX types of trapeziums, depending on which way the mouse is dragged. Now with both right angled and symmetrical trapezium option. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Line fill TriangleLine fill TriangleVB 6.0Advanced /
Eddie Bole
1806 since
7/9/2018 2:36:19 PM

By 1 Users

Simply click three times to create a filled triangle.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nested Petals Parametric CurveNested Petals Parametric CurveVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1876 since
7/9/2018 6:31:15 AM

By 1 Users

Makes nested flower like petals from some simple parametric equations. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy Flip Rotate PictureEasy Flip Rotate PictureVB 6.0Beginner /
Kenneth Foster
2506 since
7/8/2018 1:21:36 AM

By 1 Users

Simple , easy code to rotate 90 , flip vertical , flip horizontal , a picture in picturebox. Hope this will save you time trying to find something on net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sphere-3d-diffuse-specularSphere-3d-diffuse-specularVB 6.0Advanced /
jorge flores p.
2451 since
7/5/2018 12:35:10 AM

By 1 Users

Sphere in 3d, with ambient lighting, diffuse, and specular, does not use api, nor directx, only pure codeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Concentric CirclesConcentric CirclesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2226 since
7/4/2018 6:46:29 AM

By 1 Users

This program makes concentric circle patterns. Adjust line width and fill colours. Still need to work on the "selected colours fill function", as I want the fill colours to ALTERNATE between the selected colours shown in the textboxes. I would also like t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 79 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 1560 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel