Date
Submitted
User Rating

Microsoft WORD with VBMicrosoft WORD with VBVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Daniele Stifani (from psc cd)
1546 since
2/2/2015 9:17:00 PM

By 3 Users

From VB you can Open,Read,Write,Protect with a Password,Print,Show,Print Preview,Send By Email,Send By Fax,Save,Save With another Name,Save In another directory, Optimize for word 97, and much much more TRY IT!

MS Project with AccessMS Project with AccessVB 6.0, VBA MS AccessBeginner /
Israel Balderrama (from psc cd)
965 since
2/2/2015 12:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

Generate tasks in MS Project from a data base in Access.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XPlorerXPlorerVBA MS ExcelBeginner /
ZProse (from psc cd)
1498 since
2/2/2015 7:13:00 AM

By 6 Users

My school did not allow us to access explorer, or any drive beyond our network drive or a:\. In addition, we could not run any unapproved apps. Needless to say, this situation was unacceptable so I took a few min and did this little vba app in excel (whic ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

VB&Excel&MSaccessVB&Excel&MSaccessVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
gladiator&CG (from psc cd)
1741 since
2/1/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 4 Users

with the questionnaire.xls u can record answers to a .mdb file and with the analysis.xls u can select any question and how many answers given per option with a chartClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Get Outlook 2002 Contact InfoGet Outlook 2002 Contact InfoVB 6.0Intermediate /
Erica Ziegler-Roberts (from psc cd)
1768 since
2/1/2015 12:11:00 PM

By 6 Users

I wrote a program that gets contacts from Outlook, although it worked in Outlook 2000, it did not work in 2002. This code also works in 2002, without the Outlook Object 10.0. You can use 2000's 9.0 Object Library and it still works. This caused me so much ...(description truncated)

Insert Template in AutoCADInsert Template in AutoCADVB 6.0Beginner /
Troy Gates (from psc cd)
2524 since
1/30/2015 11:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

SrA John Spence asked for some examples for VBA with AutoCAD, so here is the first. This is an example for creating a new drawing in AutoCAD and inserting a template. This is coded for VBA but is easily ported to VB 6. I can show that also if someone want ...(description truncated)

VB-Secure TestVB-Secure TestVBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Sol Neckels (from psc cd)
1538 since
1/29/2015 1:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

It's a test if my new VBA protection works. Please give it a try! This one is in german language but try to get the source and mail me if you get it! The english one follows soon if there is interest in protecting Excel files. The programm VB-Secure would ...(description truncated)

ExcelGraphAsWebpageExcelGraphAsWebpageVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
shivakumar (from psc cd)
1791 since
1/28/2015 3:15:00 AM

By 4 Users

It creates an Excel graph [using Excel] and converts the graph to an WebPage.

Just A Printable GraphJust A Printable GraphVB 6.0Intermediate /
Sehab (from psc cd)
1211 since
1/27/2015 10:02:00 PM

By 2 Users

Sorry I couldn't upload the screenshot. My graph has some features that are good. You can name your graph. You can make your own graph by entering the numbers. There are two modes--Bar Graph and Line Graph. You can Preview and Print your graph. It's not h ...(description truncated)

PolicyGenPolicyGenVB 6.0Intermediate /
CodeCrunchr (from psc cd)
948 since
1/26/2015 11:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is an example of automating 'Microsoft Word' to generate patch pages with a policy number. Ideal for business running assent capture to read documents. You should have 'Microsoft Word 2000' for this to run correctly, If you have 'Microsoft Word 97' ...(description truncated)

Build 3D chart in Excel from 3D arrayBuild 3D chart in Excel from 3D arrayVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Oliver French (from psc cd)
7298 since
1/26/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 13 Users

This function takes a three dimensional array of data with four parameters to track trends as they vary along two variables, opens a new instance of Excel, enters the data in three Excel worksheets, then creates charts of one of the data sets. One chart i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Strip MailStrip MailVB 6.0Intermediate /
DamionA (from psc cd)
989 since
1/26/2015 1:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

Downloads attachments from new mail using the outlook 9.0 object, and shells another app to process the file. Used for parsing data into databases ect...

Excel Stick NoteExcel Stick NoteVBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Bob Smith II (from psc cd)
1752 since
1/26/2015 1:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

It provides a simple little "Sticky-Note" app that inserts a stick note to your excel spreadsheet.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Creating a Word Mail merge document using a  Record setCreating a Word Mail merge document using a Record setVB 6.0Intermediate /
Jonathan Adams (from psc cd)
2111 since
1/26/2015 1:01:00 AM

By 5 Users

The code will allow you to pass a template name and a recordset to ONE routine and this will then create you a Word Mail Merge document based upon the selected template. If no template is found then a blank file is created Now upated to include ALL code r ...(description truncated)

Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Sebastian T.
11058 since
1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM

By 23 Users

A friend of mine asked me about how to let excel periodically update some worksheets containing stock prices. So the first thing I did was searching the web for a solution in Visual Basic for Applications. But the only one I found was to use a 3rd party A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Attachment Ripper - OutlookAttachment Ripper - OutlookVB 6.0Intermediate /
Sriram Jayaraman (from psc cd)
1719 since
1/24/2015 7:13:00 AM

By 27 Users

Outlook Attachment Ripper: This utility will allow you to extract the mails and the attachment from the Outlook folders. This will work even if your outlook has multiple and recursive folders. This Utility can: 1. Extract Email. 2. Extract Attachment. 3. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ckReplace (now with invalid char stripping)ckReplace (now with invalid char stripping)VBA MS AccessAdvanced /
Chad M. Kovac (from psc cd)
1732 since
1/24/2015 3:59:00 AM

By 2 Users

For use with MS Access databases mostly. - this function allows you to with strip characters from a string, replace characters in a string with other characters or strip/replace all non-alpha characters (not printable) from the string.

Server ClientServer ClientVB 6.0Beginner /
Dave Lein (from psc cd)
939 since
1/23/2015 6:43:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is my server version that sets up on a network or any host to allow the client version to connect to. Don't run on your own computers plz. .zip should work now

Edit Outlook Junk Mail SendersEdit Outlook Junk Mail SendersVB 6.0Beginner /
Brian Battles WS1O (from psc cd)
1453 since
1/23/2015 5:09:00 AM

By 13 Users

A simple project that lets you display, edit, add and delete entries in your Microsoft Outlook "Junk Senders" list. If you've used the Outlook Rules Wizard to create a list of Junk Senders, this gives you a more flexible interface to maintain them. The n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Outlook Contacts as ADO RecordSetOutlook Contacts as ADO RecordSetVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Brian Gillham (from psc cd)
1598 since
1/23/2015 1:21:00 AM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this code is to read the Outlook Contacts Folder into an ADO RecordSet. Often you want to let your app use either the Outlook Contacts or your own. This will give you a jump start.

Search Results: Page 3 of 6 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 107 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel