Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Excel and Word Find and Replace Text ToolExcel and Word Find and Replace Text ToolVB 6.0Advanced /
Frank Kusluski
3270 since
9/26/2017 11:06:25 PM
Unrated
       The Excel and Word Find and Replace Text Tool is FREE and can be used for quickly finding and replacing text/comments in DOC and XLS files.

Excel AppExcel AppVB 6.0Advanced /
Pedro Rui (from psc cd)
906 since
1/18/2015 8:36:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code is the simpliest way to open Excel from VB

Excel Functions in VB6Excel Functions in VB6VB 6.0Intermediate /
kosasoft (from psc cd)
2371 since
2/17/2015 1:31:00 AM

By 5 Users

This class will be a great help to those making an excel as your report output. The functions will help you format the cells, set its font properties, merge cells, and set grid line and etc.. Hope this one would help you guys.. Don't forget to vote..

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Excel Marquee (moving words)Excel Marquee (moving words)VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Edward T. Quinn (from psc cd)
9321 since
2/16/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is two .xls files demonstraiting how to make a Marquee in Excel. One shows how to do it in an Excel Cell and the other shows how to do it on an Excel VBA Form. The speed can vary depending on machine, so in code, look for initiating speed variable gs ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel Password Recovery ProcedureExcel Password Recovery ProcedureVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
daniel hunter (from psc cd)
1185 since
1/16/2015 11:41:00 PM

By 10 Users

this is a decent password recovery procedure for excel files. this is also my first submission, so let me know if you like it (or if you think it blows) it is pretty basic. i have saved it in an excel file so that it can easily be used on any machine by a ...(description truncated)

Excel Stick NoteExcel Stick NoteVBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Bob Smith II (from psc cd)
1050 since
1/26/2015 1:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

It provides a simple little "Sticky-Note" app that inserts a stick note to your excel spreadsheet.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!Excel Timer - let Excel perform periodical tasks!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Sebastian T.
8469 since
1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM

By 23 Users

A friend of mine asked me about how to let excel periodically update some worksheets containing stock prices. So the first thing I did was searching the web for a solution in Visual Basic for Applications. But the only one I found was to use a 3rd party A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel to AccessExcel to AccessVB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Jhenneson Torayno (from psc cd)
2042 since
2/18/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 6 Users

Transfer Excel Data To AccessClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel TO FlexgridExcel TO FlexgridVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Cristiano Couto. (from psc cd)
6155 since
2/12/2015 3:19:00 PM

By 4 Users

Very fast code, with few lines, load entire worksheet into MSFlexgrid using arrays and Excel VBA. Also has a example about Commond Dialog API. *** MSFlexgrid has some limitations over number of rows and cols (allocation memory), but you can load a huge wo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Excel VBA Contact ManagerExcel VBA Contact ManagerVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Kevin Philips (from psc cd)
3766 since
2/3/2015 11:33:00 PM

By 3 Users

Excel Based database to store contact information for multiple groups, good UI, control example programming, great place to get involved heavily within the Excel environment.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 11 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 104 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel