Date
Submitted
User Rating

Toolbox Bitmap EditorToolbox Bitmap EditorVB 6.0Advanced /
Norm Cook (from psc cd)
2131 since
2/20/2015 2:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a tool to help with building the ToolboxBitmap pictures for your usercontrols. The docs state that best results are obtained by using a 16x15 bitmap. Through experimentation I've learned that the Transparent color the IDE uses is at x=0, y=14 (low ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ListView As FileListBoxListView As FileListBoxVB 6.0Advanced /
Norm Cook (from psc cd)
6915 since
2/20/2015 2:03:00 PM

By 9 Users

A replacement for the antiquated FileListBox. This control sets the ListView's imagelist to the system imagelist which alleviates the need for an ImageList control to store file icons and is therefore less resource intensive. It is subclassed so that the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FAELFAELVB 6.0Advanced /
msfr_n (from psc cd)
1734 since
2/20/2015 1:17:00 PM

By 3 Users

FAEL is a template to buil a sales manager and inventary systemClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ucTextboxucTextboxVB 6.0Beginner /
Kenneth Foster (from psc cd)
2179 since
2/20/2015 12:34:00 PM

By 2 Users

Just playing around. A usercontrol textbox that has XP look. Got scrollbars and align working.Not the best solution but seems to work okay.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xp style SliderXp style SliderVB 6.0Intermediate /
1521 since
2/20/2015 12:27:00 PM

By 4 Users

Nothing real special here. I was just playing with some code and this evoled. There are two versions so pick your favorite. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

UltraChartUltraChartVB 6.0Intermediate /
Hamed Oveisi (from psc cd)
6194 since
2/20/2015 11:47:00 AM

By 22 Users

UPDATE 2009/12/13-------------------------------- Clear method bug fixed, ------------------------------------------------- UltraChart, the next generation of WINNER Animated Chart (as i promise before), There are lots of improvements: Multi Series added ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kimmo's ListView Subitem BackcolorKimmo's ListView Subitem BackcolorVB 6.0Advanced /
Anele Mbanga (from psc cd)
7320 since
2/20/2015 11:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

I am currently working on a gantt chart activex and have been searching the internet for code to update the backcolor of listview subitem. I finally figured it out last night after much research. This code enables one to change the listview subitem backco ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Meter Analog Resizeable (updated again)Meter Analog Resizeable (updated again)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2434 since
2/20/2015 11:31:00 AM

By 10 Users

Rainy week-end project.Resizeable meter with several property options. Sorry only one range though (0 to 100).update: added gradient bkgd so it can look like its backlit.update:made a couple of changes,one thanks to Emad.Also added two more ucmeters I was ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gantt Chart Platform Version 2Gantt Chart Platform Version 2VB 6.0Advanced /
5863 since
2/20/2015 10:51:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a gantt chart platform that I am working on. I have been looking for a gantt chart which is open source to no avail that I can easily customize. This is just the start, thus the platform. Please feel free to contribute. This demonstrates the follo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Office 2007 Ribbon UpdateOffice 2007 Ribbon UpdateVB 6.0Advanced /
4339 since
2/20/2015 10:08:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is an update of my previous code at http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=72588&lngWId=1. This version has been updated to have menus on the circle and also on the top buttons. Enjoy and vote if you like.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ultracontainer (beta version)Ultracontainer (beta version)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Costinu (from psc cd)
1480 since
2/20/2015 8:59:00 AM

By 8 Users

Hi, I have created an ActiveX control which is a control container like a picturebox with extra fetures. This control can fade in/out depending of distance between mouse pointer and control, can draw bottom mirror, it haves title gradient and transparency ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TitelBar V4.00 UpdateTitelBar V4.00 UpdateVB 6.0Advanced /
J.Pfeffer (from psc cd)
2995 since
2/20/2015 8:58:00 AM

By 20 Users

This Titelbar ist a complete Replacement for the normal and boring Windows Titelbar. It act like the original, you can handle and Move, you can Minimize and Close it like the real one. Simple put it on your Form (Borderstyle of your Form should be 0). You ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dial ControlDial ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
J.Pfeffer (from psc cd)
1896 since
2/20/2015 8:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

This Control is useful for example for Musicans. You can use it also as a Volume Meter etc. Feel free to use it for your Projects. You can change the Colors, you can use your own Graphic (any Size) you can edit many parameters (Radius, Style etc.)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Socks4 and Socks5 Proxy controlSocks4 and Socks5 Proxy controlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Leet Q (from psc cd)
17240 since
2/20/2015 8:01:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This is a ocx I started to allow a user to use the winsock control with a socks4 or socks5 proxy, as well as without. It basically functions like the winsock control but with added socks4 and 5 support. It's a work in progress. If you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Icon(s) SysTray and Balloons in a single UserControl fileIcon(s) SysTray and Balloons in a single UserControl fileVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
The_Jokez (from psc cd)
2426 since
2/20/2015 5:58:00 AM

By 3 Users

This SysTray Icon works in a single UserControl you can easily install on your forms ## No more declaration to do ## Icons can blink or can alternate with a second one ## Delayed Balloons support Unicode (W) text ## Events return to host form for Balloon_ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LabelComboToolTipsLabelComboToolTipsVB 6.0Advanced /
Rob Moore (from psc cd)
1903 since
2/20/2015 2:14:00 AM

By 5 Users

Baloon tooltips for combobox and labels. Vb does not have a mousemove for a combobox. This code will display a baloon tooltip when over the text portion of a combobox. Also a tool tip on demand for long tooltips displays. Also includes the finger cursor.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Flash And VB Menu BarFlash And VB Menu BarVB 6.0Beginner /
M.Farooq (from psc cd)
2239 since
2/20/2015 1:46:00 AM

By 5 Users

It is very pleasure for me to upload this kind of project. This is a menu bar project which is created in Flash 8 and working in VB 6.0 with the help of FSCOMMAND. You can change the Menu Items by editing "MENUBAR.XML" file. SPECIAL THANKS to Mr Muhammad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API_ProgressBar (20090506)API_ProgressBar (20090506)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Michael Redwine (from psc cd)
2741 since
2/20/2015 1:10:00 AM

By 6 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       This API_ProgressBar control emulates most of the properties of Microsoft's ogirinal ProgressBar control. I wrote this control because I have an obsession with not including OCX files in my applications... because I prefer to create single-file programs w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fantastic Carousel MenuFantastic Carousel MenuVB 6.0Beginner /
Muhammad Akhtar (from psc cd)
7199 since
2/20/2015 12:52:00 AM

By 19 Users

The power of Flash along with VB6. A brand new style in menu for animated vb6 lovers. Hi fellows.. to set icons, edit labels and action command follow me.... go to the icons folder and edit icons.xml Example: <th> Icons you want to set goes here thumb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Calendar Control Version 1.0Custom Calendar Control Version 1.0VB 6.0Advanced /
Raman Mehta (from psc cd)
2632 since
2/20/2015 12:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

Custom Calendar Control Ver 1.0 Calendar is generated using the algorithm used in my previous Calendar submission Features - You can customize many of the properties according to your requirement like background colors, foreground colors, fonts - You can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 84 found. Entries 61 - 80 of 1661 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel