Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 75 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 748 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Active Desktop Friendly Wallpaper Changer. Works with JPG/GIF, and HTML files without BMP conversionActive Desktop Friendly Wallpaper Changer. Works with JPG/GIF, and HTML files without BMP conversionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Michael Barnathan (from psc cd)
1325 since
1/26/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 8 Users

This code changes the wallpaper of your desktop daily according to specifications that you specify for each weekday. The program demonstrates system tray API, registry access, and interface with the Active Desktop. This code uses a type library to form th ...(description truncated)

Add and Remove your program to the Add/Remove Programs and Run at Startup lists!! (SMALL CLASS FILE)Add and Remove your program to the Add/Remove Programs and Run at Startup lists!! (SMALL CLASS FILE)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rabid Nerd Productions (from psc cd)
1367 since
1/10/2015 12:30:00 AM

By 20 Users

Allows you to easily add your program to the Add/Remove programs list, and also add your program to the Run registry key so it starts every time Windows starts! I didn't see code that adds to the Add/Remove Programs bit here, so I made it myself! Though I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Horizontal Scrollbar to ListboxAdd Horizontal Scrollbar to ListboxVB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1632 since
1/8/2015 1:38:00 PM

By 16 Users

Automatically add a horizontal scrollbar to a listbox, quickly and completely. I wasnt satisfied with the ones on planet so I created my own.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Adding an icon to the system trayAdding an icon to the system trayVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Peh Tee Howe (from psc cd)
793 since
1/24/2015 9:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

A Win32 API to Add an icon to the system tray. It has very little use but it usefull for all-time programs.

Adding multiline balloon tooltips to ListView column headers (updated)Adding multiline balloon tooltips to ListView column headers (updated)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
10Tec Company (from psc cd)
5327 since
1/31/2015 6:32:00 PM

By 10 Users

The code uses subclassing technique to trap the WM_MOUSEMOVE event of the Header control which is a constituent part of the ListView control. The handler for this event determines the index of the column header under the mouse pointer and changes the tool ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AddrInfoAddrInfoVB 6.0Advanced /
J.A. Coutts (from psc cd)
1411 since
2/21/2015 6:35:00 AM

By 2 Users

In order to support IPv6, code should use the newer Winsock API calls that are version independent. The primary call is getaddrinfo(), which is available on Windows Vista and Windows 7. This code demonstrates the use of this call as well as inet_ntop()

Admin RunasAdmin RunasVB 6.0Intermediate /
Pierre AOUN (from psc cd)
2255 since
2/12/2015 10:55:00 AM

By 3 Users

A simple Runas, You can run a program as any UserName you like, just drag & drop a program or browse destination. You can customize the icons too… All the settings include password are stocked in the registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advance PDF Class Without Acrobat ReaderAdvance PDF Class Without Acrobat ReaderVB 6.0Advanced /
Faizi Baba (from psc cd)
7887 since
2/18/2015 10:01:00 PM

By 27 Users

Now you can creat PDF files without having Adobe Acrobat Reader or Writer. Plz plz pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced Console TechniquesAdvanced Console TechniquesVB 6.0Advanced /
Joseph M. Ferris (from psc cd)
1051 since
1/9/2015 3:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

Looking at some of the existing VB Console Source Code, I could not find one that did everything I wanted. So I created this one complete with familiar commands like CLS, Locate and Color. Extremely well documented and easy to use sample application inclu ...(description truncated)

Advanced EnumWindowsAdvanced EnumWindowsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ruturaaj (from psc cd)
1194 since
2/5/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is a fantastic demo of many useful EnumWindows and related APIs. Actually I searched for something similar on PSC , but couldn't find it. So , I can say that it's for the FIRST TIME ON PSC , a this kind of Program has been posted. There are many Enum ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 75 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 748 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel